• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Kingdom Come Lol

    Kingdom Come Lol


    Lol

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:06 AM PST

    Google knows

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I have achieved mastery in dodging.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:20 AM PST

    Any advice for hardcore as it’s my first time? ��

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Henry of drip

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Kingdom Come: Deliverance is the best RPG I've ever played.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:34 PM PST

    I'm late to the party, I know. Been playing 20 hours so far.

    15 of those have been getting good at fighting with all the different weapons.

    Finally feel like I'm ready to start the missions in the game because I can handle the weapons.

    Then it hit me that in my 30 years of gaming I've never played a single player first person RPG where I actually had to get gud with the weapons and had a great time doing it.

    11/10

    submitted by /u/Strange_Music
    [link] [comments]

    Florian the Flexible!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:42 AM PST

    Caption this

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:19 AM PST

    How good is this?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:42 PM PST

    To the devs that decided to put the stealth button right next to the WHISTLE button.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Put that weapon away

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Losing rep for knocking out pazdera the guard without getting caught?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PST

    How much money to safely start From Ashes

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:31 AM PST

    I look at some guides online and some start with farm 40k and I usually stop reading after that, I still havent even reached the monastery quest and I spend most of my money to get good gear, now I think I have best horse and best armor/weapons and I have 6.7k, how much money should I have to start safely from ashes? because I know that at the begining you will need to pay for upkeep and you will be loosing money every day and if you dont put money in, you can get bad rep and loose the town and fail entire DLC.

    submitted by /u/Beranir
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore difficulty plays like a different game

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:54 PM PST

    About two weeks ago I started my first hardcore playthrough, at the beginning it was hard finding my way without the compass or map markers, but I as I continued playing I became more immersed, there's no better feeling than getting lost in the woods and then finding your way. Having to actually look around to know where you are instead of following a quest marker adds a lot to the world, and makes you feel like you're there and that the time spent traveling actually matters. This game is the best rpg I've ever played, and hardcore mode makes it even better.

    submitted by /u/xog77
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice in Uzhitz

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:46 AM PST

    Pretty new player here, only part way through the first quest in Neuhof.

    I decided I wanted to develop my character a bit before progressing from Neuhof and headed up to Uzhitz to learn to read. After completing my classes with the scribe, I decided to try my hand at picking the chest in the room he's in while he was out. I saved the game before doing so.

    One thing led to another and I killed the Bailiff in Uzhitz. No one else, just him. No one in the town bothered me afterwards, and he had some great gear that I'd like to hold onto. I was even able to compete at the archery range for awhile after that, earning some coin and working on archery. However, everyone there dislikes me and I'm wanted for prison time.

    Should I reload my save for the sake of my first play through, or is killing him inconsequential and won't impact main storyline stuff?

    Thanks in advance for any input!

    submitted by /u/Bobhatch55
    [link] [comments]

    Rattay guards can suck my dick.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:32 PM PST

    I'm just walking, all of a sudden the guards square up. Bitches start beating the shit out of me with their bare hands. I'm gonna turn retard if it happens again.

    submitted by /u/ronnor1234
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get back into the game, should i start from the beginning?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:19 AM PST

    Hello, i come to this sub with this question because i genuinely don't know what i should do. I played this game about 2 years ago and i remember getting to the quest where you need to track down the people who are counterfeiting coins. I did a lot of side quests but that's as far as i got in the main story.

    I had gold trimmed armor and my stats were pretty high, i just dont remember much, like how to sword fight and how to be a thief. Should i start a brand new game or try to pick up where i left off?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Jackhammer611
    [link] [comments]

    Henry of Drip living the Thug Life.... (Based off of a post by u/cryer420 )

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment