• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Kingdom Come Use your head, man.

    Kingdom Come Use your head, man.


    Use your head, man.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Here is the armour that i’m going for my Bailiff of Pribyslavitz. What do you think?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    what's left

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    His response is hilarious.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Ever wanted a mill in Silver Skalitz? Now's your chance

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Saw this on TikTok, could be a cool skill for the next game.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    This guard doesn't think too highly of the refugees

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Tips for hardcore mode

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Jesus Christ be praised,

    After playing through the game a couple of times, I decided to try out hardcore mode, any tips? I.E. at what point should I stop avoiding random encounters and how do you deal with multiple enemies, when you can't see if someone is attacking you from the side? Any and all suggestions welcome.

    submitted by /u/MindLaunch
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my Henry; Playthrough #9 (Not kidding, I love this game.)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Is there any way to skip the beginning part of the game?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I've already beaten KCD but im considering replaying it. is there any mods that let you skip the beginning skalitz part? its kinda boring if youve played it like 3 times before. I'm on PC.

    submitted by /u/Chromebookarthur
    [link] [comments]

    3080 Users here? Getting 30fps max on High settings

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys, im running a new OC 3080 (Gaming Trio). Combined with a 5GHz 9900k, NVME SSD, 32GB 4200MHZ RAM, i only get arount 30fps max in game while using High settings. Even Medium will yield only 40fps...

    Something seems verry odd, any clue? Or is that normal?!

    submitted by /u/menjoro
    [link] [comments]

    So i went through some of my screenshots from 2018 and found this Gem. Don't know if something like it exists here already. I just thought i'll share it (°ー°〃)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Why does this game still run this poorly over 2 years after release? (PS4)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    It's the same issues I've always had. Terrible frame rate a lot of the time, clipping issues with armour and clothing, textures barely or never loading in and terrible lip sync. Someone will say something and their lips will not move the right way at all.

    This is by no means a bad game or a post to say it is, I just wish it ran better.

    submitted by /u/bluetundra123
    [link] [comments]

    KCD keeps Crashing for me

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    So recently I bought KCD, what an amazing ga...

    -PC crashed

    No but for real I play for like 10 minutes at a time and it crashes, not just the game, but my PC as I would shut it down. My PC is better then what is recommended for the game and I already turned down the graphics. What should I do? I really dont want to buy it again for the PS4 and *sigh* play on the Playstation.

    pls send help

    submitted by /u/Kaiser_Fiffi
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of questions.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I started this game about a week ago, got to the Nest of Vipers quest and went to the camp to try and sabotage and get absolutely fucked trying to get a Cumans disguise multiple times. Decided to do multiple side quests to level up. What is the recommended main level, strength etc for this quest? And I've heard if you made friends with Hancock you can walk into the camp and do the stuff if you don't talk to him is this true?

    submitted by /u/kieraw95
    [link] [comments]

    I just got arrested in the middle of a dice match for not using a torch

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Funny but it actually ruined a good game.

    submitted by /u/CatfishHugo
    [link] [comments]

    Stutters and tearing?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I fixed my tearing in cutscenes by changing my monitor from 59hz to 60hz but I have huge tearing without vsync in map and with it I still have stutters in map and vsync lowers my fps!

    Any advice on this?

    R3 3100

    Rx 580

    1080p High

    submitted by /u/MindTheReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Help on how to get gold and level up various skills fast

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    What are ways you use to gain gold and level up skills in the game?

    submitted by /u/Aarianosh
    [link] [comments]

    I love this fandom

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I just want to say that I love you guys. KCD has the most wholesome fandom I've ever come across in gaming, as well as TV and film. Especially after the LOU2 fallout, I come here when I just want to make my day better and give some appreciation to the guys who work so hard entertain me everyday. The positivity between Warhorse Studios and its clients makes me feel so content when there's a lot of discontent in the free market. I hope we see many more projects from them in the future.

    That's all. 😊

    submitted by /u/blackonyxring
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got round to playing A Woman's Lot today...

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Question about the order of Houndmaster perks

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    The perk "Sniffer" (Your dog can sniff out a foe at a greater distance) is available earlier (min level 5) than the perk "Alarm" (Your dog will warn of nearby enemies, at min level 10). I'm guessing this is a bug? Has anyone confirmed these perks work at all?

    submitted by /u/somnambulantDeity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment