• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Kingdom Come Inspired by comments from previous posts

    Kingdom Come Inspired by comments from previous posts


    Inspired by comments from previous posts

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:24 AM PST

    Here's What you get for Picking Every Herb in Skalitz during the Tutorial

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:57 AM PST

    I wanted to get money and strength as early on in the game as I could and see how that would affect the gameplay, so when I started my newest save, I set out to pick all the herbs in Skalitz.

    I started by picking the Nettle immediately outside Henry's abode. Got 33 Nettle and two herbalism upgrades. Then I decided to get that whole section between the farm and the castle, and ended up with a total of:

    3 Chamomile

    148 Dandelion

    37 Nettle

    34 Sage

    10 Valerian

    At this point, I was level 5 in Herbalism and I was like, "Yeah, I can do this." So I went on to pick every herb in Skalitz. After a little over two hours of intense pickin' I ended up with:

    1.6K Dandelion

    50 Marigold

    86 Mint

    2.4K Nettle

    391 Sage

    63 St. John's Wart

    10 Thistle

    555 Valerian

    96 Wormwood

    Altogether, I was encumbered 556.8/86

    ==What did I get?==

    • Thanks to the Leg Day perk, My strength was at 5 (This was without picking any of the strength-based dialogue options in the beginning. Presumably, I could have been at a six.
    • My Herbalism skill was at 17.
    • I took the loot to the merchants and bought and sold to get everything I could. I ended up walking away with:
      • 3 savior schnapps
      • 1 dark quilted jacket
      • 1 small cobbler's kit
      • 3 marigold decoction
      • 198 Grochen
      • +2 vitality
      • I kept enough herbs to keep my +2 Charisma

    ==Was it worth it?==

    Not really, no. I could have easily gotten these benefits from two hours of play and been farther along in the campaign, but there was something oddly satisfying about being so rich and strong before even seeing my first Cuman. Having nice clothes and Grochen will make life easier when I first get to Rattay.

    submitted by /u/DisinterestedWarfare
    [link] [comments]

    Nightmare for xbox gamers

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:20 PM PST

    Look what came in the mail: my Groschen from around 1403!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:10 AM PST

    When two autists collide

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Based on a true story

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:18 PM PST

    Tips for better archery

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:24 AM PST

    I m really bad at archery.

    As the game have no crosshairs, I don't know where to aim to get a good shot.

    Anyone can help me?

    submitted by /u/felipebat
    [link] [comments]

    How does the haggling bar work when you want to buy AND sell items?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    I can't get my head around it. I get that when you sell, you want a higher number to get more for items and when you buy, you want to reduce the price. I just don't understand the bar when you want to do both... Am I changing how much I pay or how much I want my items to be worth?

    submitted by /u/AtomicTitan101
    [link] [comments]

    Question and Answer time sensitive

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:15 AM PST

    I wanted to take a long break from main quest and finish all side quest at the moment. However, after rattay tourney, I accidentally started the first part of QnA by going to upper castle.

    Question, is this part time sensitive? Can I travel and play all side quests first?

    submitted by /u/mirandasou
    [link] [comments]

    Help! How do I win the first tourney in hardcore?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:20 AM PST

    I've been playing already for many hours, doing side quests and so on, but I haven't had the need to fight so far. Now I'm at the tourney. The only training for my character has been the training mission with the captain. On the other hand, I personally feel I have good training already after trying to win the tourney many many times!

    Now I feel the issue is not me but my character, if you get what I mean. I'm wondering if you have any suggestions about how to boost my character's skills before the end of the day (for some reason the captain is not willing to reason me yet, the only dialog options are the questions), or what else could I try.

    On the other hand, what are the consequences of losing the tourney? (on top of the money), I've already spent many hours on this...

    submitted by /u/deescuderoo
    [link] [comments]

    Armor

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:53 AM PST

    In which dlc I get the best armor?

    submitted by /u/Yamiimax85
    [link] [comments]

    I think I found a bug with kunesh and can't find a solution

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PST

    When I went back to skalizt to bury my parents I also went and took beran's cup and money.

    Then I talked to kunesh and there seems no option for me to forgive his dept because I can't talk to him

    Will I have a problem when I try to recruit him for pribyslavitz?

    Edit: OK, it seems that you can't talk to him if you instantly tell him that it was beran's. If you tell him that it better be worth it, exit the dialogue, you can instantly talk to him, tell him it's beran's and forgive him afterwards.

    submitted by /u/RhapsodicHotShot
    [link] [comments]

    Throwing Dung!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PST

    While in the tutorial "skalitz" you have the option to throw dung at someone's house. Does choosing to partake affect anything later in the game? ( i.e, locking quests )

    submitted by /u/shawnjosh
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did it! I so happy that I finally completed KCD in Hardcore mode with all negative perks. But let me tell you it was a pain.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:42 PM PST

    Take The Shot!!!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Any way to remove Milan's keys (trunk and door) in Henry's inventory?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:16 AM PST

    been regretting getting these as Henry seem to can't store them anywhere :{

    submitted by /u/-vj
    [link] [comments]

    Why do Maces seem so much more useful and damaging then Swords

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:15 PM PST

    I just completed My Friend Timmy with the help of freindly fire in combat and i feel like swords do no damage and are also alot more skill based with combos should i get into swordplay or keep playing wack-a-mole with a mace

    submitted by /u/Gunlock59
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:02 AM PST

    I am currently stuck on the Mission: My Friend Timmy, where I need to find ''the bandits' camp''. I've wasted literal hours looking for the thing, I can't see anything online of this part of the quest. After telling the bandit leader guy where Timmy was, I killed one of the bandits who dragged behind and then fast travelled to Rattay. I was told that I failed part of the quest (can't remember what it said).

    Does anyone know where tf the bandit camp is or if I am glitched?

    submitted by /u/MyDadDrivesAtescoVan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment