• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Kingdom Come That's what makes it special tho

    Kingdom Come That's what makes it special tho


    That's what makes it special tho

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:12 PM PST

    Anyone else notice this boi?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Theresa over Bianca anyday, Jesus Christ be praised.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Here I was minding my business trying to kill a dude

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:36 AM PST

    Reading lvl 3 be like

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:38 PM PST

    Sneak 100

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:18 PM PST

    Clothes getting dirty.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Just bought the game on PSN sale. I noticed that every time Henry takes a bath he gets dirty really quick, is this a feature or a bug?

    submitted by /u/HorseSenator
    [link] [comments]

    LET US REMOVE THE HUD ALREADY

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:34 AM PST

    I just want to ride my horse around Bohemia without HUD in my face. They massacred my boy.

    submitted by /u/NUBULATOR3000
    [link] [comments]

    Skating.. Kingdom Come Style ������

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:04 PM PST

    Game won't start, just wiggles the screen then closes.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    I just downloaded this game and when i try to launch it the little splash screen comes up then it tries to go full screen and it just shifts around and closes. I've tried running as admin, removing all mods. Newest update and drivers installed.

    submitted by /u/Grape_Salad
    [link] [comments]

    Pro Gamer move Saves a lot of time

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:53 AM PST

    Found this house with no one living in it guess it’s my new home

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    CGameContext::StartGame: User 'name' has no active profile!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:28 AM PST

    PC Hi there, Ive got the problem where it says CGameContext::StartGame: User 'name' has no active profile! I have searched up the solutions, and have read that you have to go to saved games and delete the folder inside the KCD one. Yet there isnt any folder beyond Saved Games. what can I do?

    Comment

    submitted by /u/Astronnauutt
    [link] [comments]

    Masquerade Quest question

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:55 AM PST

    I got the three pairs of Cuman armor and even repaired them because I thought I would actually be wearing the armor, but after the cutscene the armors just dissapear? Is that supposed to happen? I would like to have the armor since I payed like 1k to repair it.

    Is there no way for me to get the Cuman armor back?

    submitted by /u/LangtGress
    [link] [comments]

    Help! A guy who caught me stealing from him won't stop fighting me

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:46 PM PST

    So I tried stealing from someone and he caught me. I beat him in a fight afterwards, and left. Now anytime I come close to him he tries to fight me. That wouldn't be a problem, if it weren't for the fact the guards fine me every single time! What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Castle_for_ducks
    [link] [comments]

    CGameContext::StartGame: User 'name' has no active profile!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:17 AM PST

    Hi there, Ive got the problem where it says CGameContext::StartGame: User 'name' has no active profile! I have searched up the solutions, and have read that you have to go to saved games and delete the folder inside the KCD one. Yet there isnt any folder beyond Saved Games. what can I do?

    submitted by /u/Astronnauutt
    [link] [comments]

    where is the best place to farm alchemy ingredients in bulk and how much is considered a good amount

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:25 PM PST

    im looking for a area that has alot of ingretients im looking for nettle and other ingredents im currently sitting at 1k dandilons and i believe thats consdiered overkill how many of one type of ingredient should i aim for that can keep me held over for along time before i need to get more

    submitted by /u/Gunlock59
    [link] [comments]

    When you want to leave but the game auto locks you back in. Here goes 1 hour of questing and fighting to improve stats. Pretty pissed.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:11 PM PST

    How come shield fighters literally kill you in one move?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:43 PM PST

    If you mess up a single block, they will smack the ever loving health bar out of you in a series of pretty much unblockable smacks. Even if you try and hit them they'll come back with a finisher before it's even started! Is there a way to block or avoid these moves or a you just screwed the second they fight back? Dodging doesn't even seem to work properly for me either, I just shuffle in a direction and sometimes it might work.

    submitted by /u/AtomicTitan101
    [link] [comments]

    Henry's Fast travel adventures #1

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment