• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Kingdom Come May god reward you for your kindness

    Kingdom Come May god reward you for your kindness


    May god reward you for your kindness

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    Literally cannot even walk to the shops without my brain doing this now...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Kingdom Come Deliverance MOD SUPPORT- extreme graphic - Apex ENB new photorealistic GUIDE download

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:02 AM PDT

    also just tried the modding tools and I think the community can do big things :D

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRcZGx3Ga2Q

    submitted by /u/haskeer212
    [link] [comments]

    This horse is giving me nightmares

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Ok, I have the lepiotas, but I can’t find any Alex in my village...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    Skill leveling PSA: infinite training of Sword, Warfare, Agility, Strength, etc. with Bernard's Combos training session

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    Just realized/confirmed this today. Edit: sorry if this is all already common knowledge but I hadn't heard/seen it before

    During the Combo teaching session with Bernard you can strike Bernard infinite times as long as you do not actually perform the Combo correctly. This means you can infinitely train Strength, Agility, Sword, Warfare, etc.

    After a few minutes the game kicks you out of the training but you can immediately go back in by talking to Bernard.

    I also just confirmed today that you gain access to Combo (and Master Strike) training dialogue after you report to the Rattay bailiff (after archery & duel with Capon but can be done BEFORE going to meet Nightingale and therefore before hunting with Capon or Neuhof or any of that nonsense).

    Of course the whole punch a victim in the water thing is pretty easy too, but I think that's a crime and lowers your reputation. This is completely legal and takes no effort haha

    submitted by /u/rsalden14
    [link] [comments]

    Got stuck in a house at the beginning of the game.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I just start the game on PC. The dad told me to get money from a dude. Me and my friends beat him and I get the key to his house. After looking around his house, I got stuck in one of the rooms. There are a bunch of firewood I think beneath Henry, I cannot move Henry at all.

    Is there a solution for this bug?

    Also there are still bugs like this in the latest version of the game?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/bvqbao
    [link] [comments]

    Low fps on gtx 1660 ti asus dual oc edition and Ryzen 5 1600 x processor.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:05 AM PDT

    Was getting 16 to 30 before in forests on ultra wide. Now I am getting the same performance on the game wtf. Is there any way to fix this level of low fps.

    submitted by /u/VirenXEdge
    [link] [comments]

    How's the game on ps4

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:50 AM PDT

    I've heard mixed information on the state of the game on base ps4.

    and are there still tons of game breaking bugs?

    submitted by /u/valzy1993
    [link] [comments]

    I think i’m quite lucky at Farkle

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PDT

    Any updated mod installation guide out there ?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    Like that title says, is there any updated guide ? I tried a few ways now but none of them worked

    submitted by /u/Lilarded
    [link] [comments]

    "For the sake of historical accuracy, only white people are present in this game" - Then how do you explain THIS?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    For those running with an RTX2080, what are your settings?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:23 PM PDT

    Hi team,

    New player here. There are a metric ton of performance guides, videos, posts, etc. Some are pretty old and some are pretty recent, It's been a bit hard figuring out which are still relevant as the game seems to have been updated a crazy amount since release but I have taken the time to read a few of them before posting.

    I was wondering though what people with close to the same hardware as myself use for settings that hold 60fps at 1080p or above?

    I'm currently running an RTX2080 with an 8700k and 16 gig of rams, running at 2560x1080 for the resolution.

    I thought this would be enough for Ultra but I was highly mistaken haha. My GPU ends up in the corner weeping, heck even at very high I still get drops below 60.

    I was curious what other people with similar hardware use in terms of settings? Is sub 60FPS just something that's par for the course with this game? Should I just deal with the drops below 60 and stop worrying about performance?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Easy301
    [link] [comments]

    "Unexpected visit" bug/time skip?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:12 PM PDT

    Just starting out, I got the hilt, got the charcoal, got the ale, trained in swordfighting, brought the stuff to father. He accepted the charcoal and hilt. Then a girl appeared out of nowhere wanting nails, which seemed odd. So I went inside to get them. She said a few things and then suddenly I'm running from a hostile soldier and it's telling me to get on a horse and get out of town. Did I miss something? I even reloaded from right after the sword fighting and the same thing happened.

    submitted by /u/dan1101
    [link] [comments]

    Wenceslaus IV got a shoutout in Netflix’s “The King”

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    I wonder if they brought him up because of KCD.

    submitted by /u/OIav_
    [link] [comments]

    Bird in hand - quest not updated

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    Hi folks

    Tl Dr - I already have the bird in cage quest item but there is no quest update. Do you know how to progress?

    I've been searching around google and there seems to be 2 major bugs on the quest but those are different than mine.

    Full story: Once I reach the wood, only after ten seconds I heard the loud nightingale voice. I walked around a bit and put the trap. Then, I just stand there for around 3 mins real time. I turn back to check my dog and at the same time the bird voice stopped. Now, the cage has turned to be covered with cloth so I picked it up. There is no update and I googled around that there is no such bug so it maybe because I catch another bird?

    However, I spend some time travelling around the wood and there is no such voice anymore.

    Is there any other solution beside resetting the game? Thank you!

    I'm on PC, just downloaded from Steam a couple of weeks ago, I'll need to check the version when I go back home

    submitted by /u/mirandasou
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to wear full Cuman gear to be disguised?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Any tips?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    What's going on fellow gamers. So I've had this game for awhile now, but I just got out of the military. So now I can finally take my time with this game. Any beginning tips?

    submitted by /u/budrico_2
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t quit during the monestary quests!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    I was close to quitting during this part of the game as I've read many others were as well. Without any spoilers, the game picks up again BIG TIME once you get out! I LOVE THIS GAME

    submitted by /u/cmholland4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment