• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Kingdom Come wich one of you did this

    Kingdom Come wich one of you did this


    wich one of you did this

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Why even bother wearing armor if I have a mace?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    �� Just ordered some soap from KCD (+100 Charisma). This is the most expensive soap I've ever bought, but it's worth it! BTW, can't wait of KCD 2 announcement, I need to get that sword back ⚔️

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Henry is having a seizure

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Why does the lockpicking get so much hate?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I play on console, and from day 1 I have had zero problems with picking locks. I'm not trying to stir up any shit or anything, I just genuinely cannot figure out what is so troublesome for people. This is probably my favorite lockpicking minigame in any game I've played...

    submitted by /u/EddyArchon
    [link] [comments]

    Archery hard

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I guess Henry got sick of standing after developing alcoholism.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    That super skilled, best warrior ever, one-of-a-kind bastard KUNO dies in first battle. Can the story still go on?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Title pretty much says it all. I just started the Band of Basterds DLC. It was kind of ridiculous in a way, 10 min talk about how Kuno was such a skilled fighter and a tough guy overall, and then dies during the very first encounter against some bandits. Now I can't talk to any of the other mercenaries and the quest failed. Is there still a way to go on with this DLC's story or is that all I got for 8 bucks and I do have to start it all over again?

    submitted by /u/LovinJimmy
    [link] [comments]

    Sequel???

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    I'm sure this has been asked many times but has there been any actual confirmation in a sequel for the game?

    submitted by /u/jam3s007b0nd
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sorry...

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Escaping Talmberg

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Did anybody else jump from that Talmberg bridge in order to escape? I remember that I had just begun the game for the very first time with no clues at all of how I was supposed to flee from the castle and didn't want to spoil my gameplay by looking on google so I decided for a very practical solution: jump from the bridge and run. Anybody else did this? I was admired on the liberty the game gave us to actually do this and work. Of course nobody or nothing else later makes a reference to this so in the exact moment I did that I knew the game intended to continue some way else, still that's how a RPG should be, my decisions have real results

    submitted by /u/Murussi
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Nest of Viper quest broken when it comes to infiltrating the camp in cuman gear? First playthrough

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    I saw after googling it that a lot of people have seemed to of had the same issues as myself. Literally tried everything, and most recently only wearing the cuman gear that comes in the chest at the secret back entrance to the camp. It's not even Cumans that are spotting me its bandits and that's just walking around before I've even done anything in the middle of the night. Does anyone know a fix or is it just best to leave and report back to Sir Radzig?

    submitted by /u/Mrcigs
    [link] [comments]

    Mutt -.-

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    I recently got A Woman's Lot DLC just for the companion, Mutt. Though after I sent him to the Mill (I was in a dangerous area) he was still where I told him to leave, his obedience went from 84 to 0, and worst of all, because of that I am "locked in combat" with Mutt, of all things. I can't interact with other people now.

    submitted by /u/Nipples-Salad
    [link] [comments]

    Kuno left me drunk and alone

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    So I'm doing the Band of Bastard DLC. We had just done the night raid and Kuno invited me to drink what the bandits had left behind. Naturally I agree and tell them a few stories. But when I'm done, the Band just leaves me there on my own while they all travel back to their camp which is half the map away. What a band of bastards.

    submitted by /u/Carlzzone
    [link] [comments]

    A Woman's Lot broke my game?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I accidentally started A Womans lot, so I loaded my last save, and i now get the NaNM (in the what you pay line) bug trying to repair anything at the blacksmith, armoursmith etc. I deleted the saves from the DLC, stored gear and saved but nothing is fixing it. Do I really have to uninstall and start from scratch? As I don't get much time to play and I've sunk hours into making henry actually good at combat. Please, any fixes? Driving me nuts

    submitted by /u/sprucebruce89
    [link] [comments]

    How might you improve the combat of a Kingdom Come sequel?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title. After playing around with various mod packs on PC, I've developed a few ideas of what I like/dislike from them or the base game. I'm curious how other people feel about it though, as on PC mods that make the game harder are almost as popular as those which make it easier.

    My biggest 3 priorities would be:

    • Overhauling/nerfing masterstrikes. Many ways to do this, but the base game kind of failed here when both you and enemies will probably end up using it as the main way of dealing damage.
    • More generous clinches without perks. Clinch Master basically breaks unarmed combat and lets you push aside mid level enemies or lower with ease, but even at 20 strength without it you'd find that most enemies can still beat you in clinches very reliably. Edit: Modded timings, not representative of vanilla game.
    • Making feints more effective. Part of this is the game explaining it poorly, part of it is how you and enemies can perfect block/masterstrike regardless of your stance.
    submitted by /u/limonbattery
    [link] [comments]

    How many save files is too many?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    I am a big time fan of the game and quite the veteran, as I've played through the game 4 times now. I have been playing a fifth playthrough but it has been crashing on me as of late. I saw a post from a while back talking about how after a certain amount of time the game does this and it can be remedied by deleting an older save to make space for the new one. The other fear I have is some sort of corruption but it seems to me that the other option is more likely as I have 200+ hours currently logged and saved in the game (the crashing is also sporadic and doesn't occur in a set time window, sometimes I'll play for an hour before a crash, and sometimes its five minutes). Does anyone else have this problem or know a fix?

    Full disclosure, I am on Steam and PC playing the Royal Edition and have never had game breaking issues with the game before.

    submitted by /u/Awesome10057
    [link] [comments]

    Other games which allow the player to open and close its doors?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    I came to Kingdom Come via Mafia II so I was so thrilled that opening and closing doors was a thing again. I feel that this small attention to detail makes for a great game. Has anyone beaten me to this but I would love a list of games where you can open and close the door.

    submitted by /u/tenacious07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment