• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Kingdom Come "I don't care who your Liege Lord is, this is an illegal gathering"

    Kingdom Come "I don't care who your Liege Lord is, this is an illegal gathering"


    "I don't care who your Liege Lord is, this is an illegal gathering"

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Trade Secrets - Dark Legacy Comics #767

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    YOOOOOOO Galadriel qoute in the game! I've been hoping they put references in the game! Reference to anything that is

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Oh no. Oh no.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    OGs know

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Do you recommend this game?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Give me Alfonse's die back.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Guards REALLY care about torch use...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    This dude interrupted my dice game ON MY WINNING ROLL to try to arrest me for not having a torch.... I sense a conspiracy between the guards and whoever the fuck makes torches.... this place is corrupt as shit. I don't even know if I got my money back from that game after the guard interrupted.

    submitted by /u/mysuperlamename
    [link] [comments]

    (I'm a noob on console) Waiting to follow this punk home to get that 900 Grochen and add to my dice collection, lol I'm genuinely curious if anyone else has done this?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    New Stuff?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Hi fellow flailheads! I came back to the game after a longer intermezzo and I noticed two things that I swear weren't in the game before (aside of some new music):

    1) A lot more NPCs have names. I don't know if this is the case everywhere, but in Uzhitz for sure. I was running around the place now trying to find out if there are new quests to the names or something, wasn't succesful yet.

    2) I thief was running away from a guy in Uzhitz so I stopped him and the robbed guy gave me a small reward. In my two playtrhoughs I haven't encountered that one.

    Are those new or just rare/I haven noticed them? I'm confused!

    submitted by /u/Anuakk
    [link] [comments]

    I lose money when I re-load...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    So this happens... I thought issues such as this were solved in 2018... Just what even... I have no words, this is not even Eurojank, this is outright incompetence. 5 fucking DLCs and you have a bug that is eating my money, or even worse a mechanic? How do you even come to this?

    PC

    submitted by /u/MeSmeshFruit
    [link] [comments]

    I just love Talmberg

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    The other day someone walked in and asked what movie I'm watching.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    OHH MY GOD I FOUND A BOOK INSIDE A PIG !!! R.I.P to a smart pig who knowed how to read

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Repair bug, does anyone know how to fix?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    What is Henry hitting?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    My Henry

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Ah my henry is bailiff, master huntsman and men at arms in the skalitz guard! Pretty good jobs

    submitted by /u/Poseidon-447
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in Translation bug

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    So i talked to the miller and didn't get him to release the cuman.So i decided to do it the hard way, waited until night, then went to where the cuman is and beat up the guards (got knocked out first time, then i stood up and beat them up for real).

    I talked to the cuman, told him i would take him to rattay, the screen faded black and.... quest failed. No sign of the cuman. Don't know what happened. Quest log doesn't say anything either. And i don't want to reload because i am playing on hardcore and i would lose quite a bit of progress.

    I did wonder what kept me from replaying this game, and it was probably the bugs.

    Playing on PC, newest version.

    submitted by /u/leowwynn
    [link] [comments]

    A question regarding From the Ashes

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    If I want to recruit Mirka, can I try to arrest Timmy (and kill him)? Or does this count as murdering him, too?

    I have read that she does not come to Prib, if you kill him. Although those posts sound like joining the bandits.

    This is the first time, I decided to kill him, so idk.

    submitted by /u/Sombrakata
    [link] [comments]

    Trader bug. (ps4)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Does anyone has a solution for the trader bug where you can't scroll through the tabs to sell your stuff? I'm 200hours in in my second playline, couldn't finish it the first time thanks to bugs, and it seems now I can't again.

    It just started happening for the first time it really breaks my game as I can't trade with any trader whatsoever.

    I reloaded to an earlier save already because I thought it may have caused when the hans capon dlc opened up, so I decided to not do the robber baron quest, but now an hour later the bug popped up again.

    submitted by /u/KickTheEmoKid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment