• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    Kingdom Come We've all been there

    Kingdom Come We've all been there


    We've all been there

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Henry looking like a true noble bastard

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Gotta keep those priorities in check

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    A bad omen in Skalitz

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I love that damn music

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    The strongest cumans in Bohemia

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Speech skill

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    How do I get my speech skill up I'm at the part where you have to find the counterfeiting workshop in the Skalitz hills and have to arrest the Knight but every speech option I use ends up in a fight and he kicks my ass. All my speech are at 8 which is definitely bad so any idea on how I can improve it the quickest??

    submitted by /u/CJ11JAMES
    [link] [comments]

    I dunno Wolflin, I dont think you have a numerical advantage anymore

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Sir Hanush is faster than you probably think

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Enjoy this garbage I made in 90 seconds

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Kingdom Come started to crashing all the time for some moment

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm trying to find the reason why KC:D keeps crashing without any reason. I spent over 60hours and some time the game stopped or didn't load textures, but after a while I could continue playing. The problem started yesterday. Now every attempt to play the game ends with a crash to windows. I've looked for various solutions, installed the BES program and lowered the CPU usage from 100 to 98, deleted and reinstalled the game, re-installed windows but nothing helps.... Maybe someone of you had a similar problem? This is how it looks: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/976463055?t=0h30m50s

    submitted by /u/Dominias1988
    [link] [comments]

    No surround sound Kingdome Come PC

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Hi

    Years late to the party but just got the Royal version and on 1st playthrough. I can run the game4k maxed out and all looks nice, but for some reason, there is no 5.1 sound.

    My 5.1 works in every game that uses surround, but for some reason, this one does not.

    It's the Steam version and all updates are done. version 1.9.6.404-504u

    Thanks for any info

    submitted by /u/Voodoochild1974
    [link] [comments]

    Masquerade quest

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    I was supposed to collect Cuman faceplate and armor and after I collected that stuff I went back to Andrew and gave him all armor pieces. But then I am stuck in dialogue and I can´t do anything. I tried to load older save even before quest start and it didn´t help. Also I read some threads online and they mention something about doing quest before entering Vranik or something but I didn´t get to Vranik yet.

    Is there any solution or is it just bug that will go through all of my playthrough.

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/MartyarikA
    [link] [comments]

    how accurate are the minimum requirements?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    so what can I expect from this game on a system with just over the minimum specs, will it be playable?

    submitted by /u/kronos_lordoftitans
    [link] [comments]

    The stinger is hella OP

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Kingdom Come started to crashing all the time for some moment

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm trying to find the reason why KC:D keeps crashing without any reason. I spent over 60hours and some time the game stopped or didn't load textures, but after a while I could continue playing. The problem started yesterday. Now every attempt to play the game ends with a crash to windows. I've looked for various solutions, installed the BES program and lowered the CPU usage from 100 to 98, deleted and reinstalled the game, re-installed windows but nothing helps.... Maybe someone of you had a similar problem? This is how it looks: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/976463055?t=0h30m50s

    submitted by /u/Dominias1988
    [link] [comments]

    Use your head man, you'll lose everything!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    The final thing about this game, I can rant about:

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    WHEN IS THE SEQUEL COMING??!!

    submitted by /u/Markuska90
    [link] [comments]

    Easily my favorite part of the DLC so far

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Pardon me sir, are we cousins perhaps?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    How can I sell a bunch of things?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    I'm trying to do the From the Ashes quest line, and try and get money for it. I have no trouble getting armor and weapons to sell to make gold but I have no one to sell it to because everybody only has like 1000 groschen. Is there anyway I can find a Trader with a lot more

    submitted by /u/Cjleroy1234
    [link] [comments]

    Jenda - the sparkling horse

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment