• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Kingdom Come Did you guys know there is a secret passage to the Pirkstein castle in Rattay?

    Kingdom Come Did you guys know there is a secret passage to the Pirkstein castle in Rattay?


    Did you guys know there is a secret passage to the Pirkstein castle in Rattay?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    I practically had my finger on the load button ngl

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    While getting rid of a bandit camp for the Custodian, the last enemy killed me right as I was about to win. I was salty so I killed him again and lugged his ass from Skalitz to Sasau to display him in the centre

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I'm so glad I got this Farkle game! It took a second to get to it, but it was worth it. Apparently there's a lot of extra stuff to do on the side too, which is cool.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Just chilling...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    I didn't know father godwin was sneaky too

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Even the Runt cutscene ignores poor maces

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Anyone doing Light Armour playthroughs on HC? It's really fun.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    What Horsmanship perks do you skip? Which do you love?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    My rtx 3060 ti cant handle this game

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    My pc specs are i7 cpu Rtx 3060 ti 16 gb ram samsung ssd

    I spent about 5 hours trying to fix the graphic settings for this game whenever i get it right it resets the entire settings and shows me the lowest textures possible and npc heads and limbs and armor are just floating separately and it still manages to lag, it seems to run worse than my gtx 1060 settings. I dont have any graphics mods installed.

    submitted by /u/op922
    [link] [comments]

    My game won't start. I've tried reinstaling it but to no luck. Does enyone know how to fix this? It's on the newest version of the game, and I play on pc as you can see.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    When you finally hit lockpicking 6

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    So I go back to Skalitz...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Tried to make money for the new town.

    Go back to Skalitz.

    Notice four heavily armed bandits attacking traders.

    Hath no fear, dear citizens, Honourable Knight will save the day!

    Fight and win.

    In head anyway - battles are won before they are fought taps temple

    Actually die six times and reload for seventh attempt.

    Honourable Knight tactics no longer working.

    Strip down to clothes (hose and gambeson, no boots).

    Use new speed to run away, bow and arrow them, run away, bow and arrow them, and repeat til they die.

    Still very nearly die again.

    As small time hero and new bailiff, hope dishonourable actions don't get spread by the one trader that survives.

    Recover and loot the bandits - plenty of groschen for Pribyslavitz!

    On the way home, stop to help a crying maiden.

    A chance to redeem oneself, to forget bootless knave actions from earlier, to enhance reputation as Honourable Knight!

    Get within five foot, she calls out "NOW!"

    Attacked by four men and a mangy, flea-bitten hound!

    Hah, no challenge for a Knight.

    With bloody pouring in eyes and near death, manage to get killing blow on dog, finishing the battle.

    No save juice. No matter.

    Get to Miller.

    Still high from adrenaline of two massive fights.

    Sell all the loot, making 4.5k groschen. Result.

    Go into Rattay and get new armourer kit, clothes fixed.

    Notice I'm missing pauldrons.

    OK, can buy them, an Honourable Knight deserves it after all this.

    Put four in basket, so I can easily compare them.

    Press square to look at basket.

    Hands still shaking, accidentally press it again, seal deal.

    Buy 4 pauldrons worth 4.5k total.

    Wat.

    Quickly try to sell them back and undo damage.

    Haven't even tried them on, should be fine.

    Armourer refuses refund.

    Armourer deaf to my pleas.

    Will only give me 900 groschen.

    900 groschen.

    Wat.

    Sigh...

    Go back to Skalitz.

    submitted by /u/Retro21
    [link] [comments]

    Just enjoying the view

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    Woman's lot hardcore

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Should I do woman's lot as passive as possible? Because last time I was cocky and attacked everyone. If u have done hardcore and/or woman's lot hardcore tell me ur experience

    submitted by /u/mysticblue17
    [link] [comments]

    Cheat mod not working?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    I downloaded the cheat mod and made a folder to the game files called "mods" and then I dragged the unzipped cheat mod folder to the mods folder and when I try to use the mod it doesn't work.

    I can find a lot of tutorials for the steam version and you need to do -devmode or something like that and I'm just wondering how to use on the Epic Games version.

    submitted by /u/tukeJoJo
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox One) Game Freezes After Completing Quest

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    My boyfriend & I are trying to play this awesome game but every time we complete the first quest in the game (Where you run back to bury your parents) the screen goes black & makes this repeated sound in the background. The 'quest completed' still pops up, but the screen just infinitely loads with a robotic sound on repeat.

    Is this a common issue, or could this possibly be an Xbox issue? Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/UwUKiIIMe
    [link] [comments]

    Got him today.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment