• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Kingdom Come Nice ambush.....not!😎

    Kingdom Come Nice ambush.....not!��


    Nice ambush.....not!��

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    just practicing with some moving targets

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    I've seen several posts for a long time questioning the historical validity of the "German bascinet" in the game. Everytime I saw it I wanted to comment but the threads were old so they were locked. It's late, but I thought I'd say my piece. This visor style existed, even late 14th century.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Bandits have not yet arrived

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Henry was so calm about it

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    'cause that's what real Christians do!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    I just finished a womans lot and now i would like to be able to switch between characters like in GTA V

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Well yeah i really loved it but Theresa feels kinda useless now, just sitting at the mill doing nothing. Would be cool if I could switch to her and then go on a few adventures.

    submitted by /u/idontknowusername69
    [link] [comments]

    What are fun places to break into besides the Monastery?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    I had to steal a book from there and it was a thrilling experience. I ended up wandering the entire monastery to find it and constantly had to avoid monks in the corridors.

    Sadly I cant think of any other place to break into. Rattay castle is pretty straightforward and there isn't much navigating. Are there other placee where I can pull "the ultimate heist"?

    submitted by /u/Jinglemisk
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to hide buff icons in hardcore?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Howdy, all. I decided to start a fully immersive playthrough with no hud icons and stuff.

    So far the hardcore together with few mods allowed me to get rid of everything only with the exception of the buff icons. (Like the new haircut buff, overeating, etc)

    I was able to find only one mod that is supposed to get rid of it. Weird thing is, it works in normal play but not in hardcore. And I do not want to type in the console every time I do any interaction. I mean the buffs and debuffs are checkable in the inventory and most of the important ones are easy to notice by listening to Henry or paying attention to hints so there is no reason to have them constantly in the face.

    So any of you has a solution or know about anything to get rid of these icons for good?

    submitted by /u/Elssir_von_Moonlight
    [link] [comments]

    Hello game devs I have a request

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    whilst making the next KCD can you please make it so that the helmet visors are open/up during dialogue. Thanks, that is all.

    submitted by /u/silverrtongue
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find old armor pieces?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    I'm trying to create a set of armor that has an old, battle-worn feeling and I'm struggling to find merchants selling a few pieces in particular: old plate chausses, old plate pauldrons, and riveted gauntlets. I've found a guard in Talmberg that has the gauntlets and pauldrons, but I'm playing a somewhat morally good Henry and I'd rather not have to knock out or steal for the pieces. Does anyone sell what I'm looking for?

    submitted by /u/Cody2218
    [link] [comments]

    Ps5 to Ps5 saved data

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get your game save to show up on PS5??? I have uploaded it to the cloud from ps4 then I downloaded it on the PS5 but when I load into the game it tells me I don't have any game saves I really don't want to start from scratch have no clue what else to do thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Straight-Thang
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to upgrade the hunting lodge in Talmberg a little bit with the architect mod

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    After 'Playing with the Devil' quest, can you talk to the women again?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    At the end of the drug trip, I managed to kill the bandits. I saw the three women run away, and I wanted to know if they made back safely. But I don't remember in which houses they were in and can't find them anymore.

    submitted by /u/praqueviver
    [link] [comments]

    Buggy Monastery quest is buggy.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I feel kind of frustrated. A week ago I started the monastery quest. Everything went ok, I kind if enjoyed it, after few days I was infiltrated, I found out who the killer was, found all the lost pages, got the books, found monastery key... In the end I decided to run with that guy out and take him to sir Radzig. But when I woke up next day in Rattay, the questlog said I failed A Place To Call Home quest (renovating Pribyslavitz) because i didn't supported the village with money. Ok, that's not good. I love that DLC. I stopped playing for a day or two and then decided to reload the game just before the looong monastery quest. I planned to make some money, build more buildings in village and after i stabilize the income I try the monastery quest again. So I did. Finally, today I went to monastery again with plan to make quickly all the necessary things and leave. But God no - there was a bug when that police monk said I have a weapon with me and throw me out of the monastery. Three times. Just after the introduction. Still have no idea why. Long story short - I robbed prior in his bed, found key to monastery and those books, took the books and killed the Pious in sleep. I have to try that killing few times, because the monk next to him always woke up and called the guards, but when I reloaded some save just after the killing, everybody was sleeping, Pious was dead and I took his dice and peacefully went out of this s*it. This took few minutes and sir Radzig didn't even mention I didn't brought the prisoner with me. So no problem.

    What was your experience with this quest? Have you found any bugs?

    submitted by /u/Harriett89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment