• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Kingdom Come Me rn

    Kingdom Come Me rn


    Me rn

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    The PTSD from when i started playing...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Accessing the rest of Bohemia while still in the prologue

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Ever wondered what happens to NPCs from Talmberg during the Siege quest?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Hey yo mutt whatcha doin

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Instead say "Jesus christ be praised"

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Kingdom Come Deliverance - A place to call home gameplay RPG

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Buying memorabilia

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Is there a website of some sort where you can buy KCD memorabilia? Cuman shield, Skalitz coat of arms, that sort of thing...

    submitted by /u/sjtimmer7
    [link] [comments]

    Question on 'Tis but a Scratch

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    It says I have to have all the negative perks, sure. But does that also mean I cannot take any positive perks? Or can I still use normal perks as I earn them? Really want to know before I put in what might be a lot of unnecessary/wasted effort, lol.

    submitted by /u/ICLazeru
    [link] [comments]

    Potions are too OP

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    I started a light armour hardcore run and thought I would dive in alchemy. I think the potions give just too many stats. After drinking the Padfoot potion it is hard not to open any container. It only takes two minutes to brew one. The same with "combat" potions. Increased warfare or reduced damage, etc. You just become invisible after drinking 1-2 potions in combat. I ended up not drinking potions at all because you kill everyone, steal everything, and nobody could touch you. They are useful in the very early game but then you may not have the recipes for the potions anyway. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Jinglemisk
    [link] [comments]

    Prologue: "RUN!"

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Uhh...my bad bro

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Just about to start out in this game, any tips for a newbie?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    [Extremely minor spoilers] Tried to take the game seriously & literally; The Ballad of Barefoot Henry

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    First-time newb here—know next to nothing about the game, except that it's a realistic sim, and that I should try to take the world and it's characters seriously (and literally.)

    After escaping the butchery of Skalitz and fleeing to Talmberg, was I graciously given board by Sir Robard. Lady Stephanie, in her graciousness, upgraded my accommodations to a bed in a boarding room of sorts near the stables... Sir Robard, less than enthused, exclaimed that I had best take my boots off as to not soil the sheets.

    Thus, as requested, I removed my shoes and left them on the floor overnight... and so, the next morning, they are nowhere to be found.

    Jesus Christ be praised.

    submitted by /u/Shidell
    [link] [comments]

    Why in gods name can literal peasants carrying wooden sticks master strike?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    kinda ranty, and i know that combat vs multiple opponents should be near impossible, but honestly these groups of six fucking peasants have killed me more times than any other group of enemies. they have no armour, no good weapons yet they fight like masters of war

    the group of fully kitted out plate armoured bandits that roam skalitz have caused me less harm. don't get me wrong tho one of my favourite games. this is like the only big gripe i have

    submitted by /u/matty314dream
    [link] [comments]

    When you come to the pub right after work... :D

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Some screenshots that I took and edited to make them look like paintings

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Which Vitality Perks do you skip?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Since you can get most the perks in any given stat or skill, the real question is what to skip?

    Personally, in vitality I skip marathon man and human dustbin.

    I did the math, and I think marathon man actually harms you. You will end up running a shorter distance in a longer amount of time. And food does not seem to be scarce. I just haven't ever been in a situation where there wasn't SOMETHING I could eat, even if it was alcohol, so I don't see the need for human dustbin.

    What about you?

    submitted by /u/ICLazeru
    [link] [comments]

    Im done with the main story and here are my thoughts on the story

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    ...its good, sure i might not get radzig's sword back but i didnt really care about the sword after all, all i cared about is how good the characters was (which in my opinion is yes, they are good) and how each mission was (which for me they were all fine)

    ...anyways of to buy the dlc's when my fuckin' internet's back up

    submitted by /u/yeetmello
    [link] [comments]

    Archery while under influence of performing enhancing potions

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    I just did the archery training in Rattay, where I first shot with the bow that was given to me(29?), and then shot in a competition with Hans, with my own bow(57). I had taken the potions that help you fight and shoot, as this was hardcore with 2 negative perks, but when I shot by myself, I had to aim high, because the arrow dropped quickly(low quality bow), but when I shot versus Hans, the arrows went about an entire targets size from the edge of the target. Even adjusting made me shoot in the dirt in front of the target. And the strange thing was that I could not move closer to the wooden raster, that you shoot behind from.

    Has anyone experience with archery while under the influence of combat enhancing potions? Preferably on Hardcore.

    submitted by /u/sjtimmer7
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of questions

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    So you cant loot Presbylitz and Runt? I killed him, cutscene of Radzig and Robard played out, spawned at Rattay. Fast travelled back there - nothing. Place is fucking empty.

    Also, combos. Do you use them (normal difficulty)? Runt was easier than expected...compared to the Rattay tourney lmao.

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment