• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Kingdom Come Me and my Boi running to build the Tavern

    Kingdom Come Me and my Boi running to build the Tavern


    Me and my Boi running to build the Tavern

    Posted:

    Tried to draw something today, let's see if it cracks up anyone else

    Posted:

    Look! Someone left a broken bag of tomatoes here just like that

    Posted:

    Based on the context it really seems like Sir Radzig was being literal in a specific cutscene

    Posted:

    Ok, so, I'm finally getting around to play this game for the first time and I'm doing the main quest with some side stuff on the side.

    I can only play for around 30 minutes during lunch and a couple of hours at night, so a lot of the time I keep thinking about the game and wanting to talk about it.

    I've just finished talking to Sir Radzig in a beautiful cutscene, where Henry questioned him about God and life. After that he says "Good luck, son". Does Radzig care so much for Henry? Was it something related to Henry's father? As if Sir Radzig feels like he should take care of Henry now.

    I really really really wanted to learn more about Henry's father's past, just like Sir Radzig mentioned in the first time they met, "a long story" or something.

    How is Sir Radzig related to Henry's father? I thought his dad was just the blacksmith, but apparently they go way back.

    Please, no heavy spoilers, just information or maybe hints. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/GiuNBender
    [link] [comments]

    KCD PS4 vs PC

    Posted:

    I currently own KCD on PS4 with 240+ hours spent on the game all together. I want to know if KCD has a better polish or feels better in some form on PC, because payday's coming and I'm thinking about getting it on Steam too ahah. Worth it?

    submitted by /u/Capital_Vortex
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for hardcore?

    Posted:

    I'm thinking of doing a hardcore run, but I know the challenges of hardcore, and tips would be appreciated.

    Here's how I think I should start.

    I want to be a light armored thief, so I think I should practice my thieving skills on the locals of Skalitz.

    Then once I arrive at Talmberg, I try to find a guard to knock out, then take his gear and get out.

    On my way to Skalitz, get the secret chest with some cool valuables to sell, then complete the rest of the prologue.

    Once I get to Rattay, I do the good thief quest for extra skill for stealth and lockpicking, do alchemy for brewing savior schnapps, and get some light, black armor.

    Complete some of the main questline until I get Pebbles, then I should be good.

    submitted by /u/GhostRaptor231
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my first ambush

    Posted:

    Wasn't surprised by it (sometimes they just sit in the middle of the street not even trying) and didn't lose i am towards the beginning so I bludgeoned them to death by just hitting them on the head.

    submitted by /u/bradvenderman
    [link] [comments]

    Easy way to win Chumps during Mysterious Ways

    Posted:

    If you have the quest "Mysterious Ways" up, you can easily win in chumps.

    You have to hit the chumps a few times or after you have shot all of your arrows, you can stall the better NPC by talking to him (you can only talk to him when this is quest is up because Henry wants to know about Reeky). Ofc you can also alternate between two NPCs to delay the progression of both. However, one of them is always better in my experience.Just don't select an option and wait until the chumps in the background pass on the river. Thats an easy way to win 150 groschen.

    This is not the fastest way to farm groschen but since you have to wait anyway, you can just make it a guaranteed success doing this.

    Edit: this is also better than standing with a shield in front of them since you might get a headshot and die.. :D

    submitted by /u/Sombrakata
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly promotion. Hope you all enjoy the vid I am enjoying the hell out of kingdom come deliverance it may already be in my top 3 fav games of all time.

    Posted:

    Where the hell do i find 2 black feathers?

    Posted:

    Embarrassing for me to admit

    Posted:

    It took me until my third play through to figure out how the master strikes work, and I feel so silly! Roast me if you like haha

    submitted by /u/rowe123456
    [link] [comments]

    Timmy died, am I stuck?

    Posted:

    This is normal, right?

    Posted:

    Rattay Tourney

    Posted:

    Why do people seem to struggle with the Tourney so bad? It's the same as fighting any other fight if not easier because it's guaranteed 1v1 so I don't understand why people say it's so difficult

    submitted by /u/Gorgon5228
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go just to kill people for fun?

    Posted:

    I would like to use my own equipment to kill lots of people (but no be swarmed) whether they be armored or not, but idk where to go. However, my Henry RP says that he can't just start murdering in town.

    Skalitz is too hard if im ganged up on by 4 high end bandits...but these days the guards usually win and the bandits/cumans lose so :/

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    How do you hone a weapon without completely destroying it?

    Posted:

    I know how to hone a blade and I know that sparks are good, smoke is bad, but my weapon is expensive to repair (Herod's Sword) but every time I hone my weapon it damages it even when it starts sparking. What is my dumb ass doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/xLordValx
    [link] [comments]

    “When we step onto the ~~battle~~ field I’ll be the first one with his boots on, and the first one who fell through a rock when Henry kicked my ass for being rude” or something like that.

    Posted:

    Henry as Jomsviking cosplay.

    Posted:

    Is there a mod out there that adds clothes like Prince Canute's Robe and Helm from season 1. Or atleast ones that looked like the Jomsviking armor.

    submitted by /u/Prize-Puzzleheaded
    [link] [comments]

    Which Hunting perks do you skip? Why?

    Posted:

    So the final fight with runt...

    Posted:

    Did I go into the fight way too overpowered, or is it just not very hard? Cause I literally parried his first strike and then downed him with one, again: ONE blow from my mace lol. Geez, talk about anticlimactic! I get more of a fight from the peasants that attack me on the road for my groshen! Jesus Christ be praised.

    submitted by /u/TheTopDogeBenjammy
    [link] [comments]

    Fps dips to 30-40fps in the starter town on high end hardware?

    Posted:

    I apologize if this is a solved issue, my internet is barely functional as based on a cellphone, but to the best of my googling abilities, I couldn't find any solid awnsers.

    I just got a new pre built gaming pc with it i9 10900kf @4.8ghz,rtx 3080 oc edition, 32 gigs of 3600 ddr4 ram, and a 1TB Intel 660P M.2 NVMe SSD, and at max settings @1080p id think I'd be able to do way more than 30 fps in the middle of the starting town...plus it's like my gpu and cpu just decide to take a nap anytime I'm in that area...it makes NO sense! I havnt even got past this part becuase the entire point I was looking forward to experiencing is this game at max settings and a consistent 60fps :(.

    Is there a common solution to this or am I just shit outta luck and this is some sort of engine limitation thanks to cryengine?

    EDIT: I found this, and it helped me DRASTICALLY but it's not a total fix, still have some fps dips and some stutter but this does solve the cutscene fps being halfed,however this isn't all you have to do:

    Originally posted by BigFatLaDy: Ok i found the solution, it was gsync/vsync related maxfps bug.

    • in-game, make sure to select the Fullscreen display option (so not borderless, or windowed). Now exit the game.
    • go to the install directory (by default, this is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\KingdomComeDeliverance)
    • make a new file called user.cfg, place it in the install directory
    • open the new file in notepad
    • write the following in the file:

    r_VSync = 0 sys_MaxFPS = 144

    Set the MaxFPS to the rate of your Monitor, like 60, 120, 144, 244 and so on.

    When playing the game and a cutscene plays,, I still have to bring up the console and type in MaxFPS 60 (my refresh rate) otherwise framerate is almost seemingly locked at 30

    Also, in game make sure you have vsync disabled, and instead enable it through nvidia control panel. I also enabled triple buffering but only becuase I have a beefy cpu.

    I still need to solve the issue with certain types of textures refusing to load its high detail version untill you are literally ontop of it, typically it's certain types of road textures,so its most likely an engine setting somewhere.

    submitted by /u/SEXCOPTER_RUL
    [link] [comments]

    I am convinced that this game just won't let you win against "higher" opponents, its no different than an MMO.

    Posted:

    I find an armored Cuman, I cannot stealth kill him, there is no prompt.

    I hit him with two armor piercing arrows, he doesn't show any ill effect.

    I hit him with a mace to the head, he staggers but the game won't let me connect another attack, it just never ever won't let me, he somehow always does some ninja counter if I try to continue my onslaught.

    The fight continues, this Cuman got two armor piercing arrows in the chest, and several strikes with a mace in the head which staggered him, yet he shows no ill effect, he fights just the same as if none of those things happened.

    I thought this was an action-skill game, but it seems its still more in the rpg number territory, which is really frustrating.

    submitted by /u/MeSmeshFruit
    [link] [comments]

    I Wouldn't Be Where I Am Without You

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment