• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Kingdom Come Immediately reminded me of this in the main questline and made this meme (Possible Spoilers?)

    Kingdom Come Immediately reminded me of this in the main questline and made this meme (Possible Spoilers?)


    Immediately reminded me of this in the main questline and made this meme (Possible Spoilers?)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Tiny Henry is pissed off

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Jesus Christ be praised!!!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    One in a million chance.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Found on one of my discord channels

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Why wasn't I told of this fusion dance DLC?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Feyfar stuck on "The King's Silver" quest. Help appreciated.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    KinkDumbCum: Deliver Ass

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who plays Henry like a Psychopath?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I've watched other playthroughs and read everyone's review of the game. All of them play Henry as a valiant knight who wants to get his fathers sword back and will stop at nothing to keep his honor. Whereas I play him as a "Got nothing to lose murderer who farms xp and gear like his life depends on it". My dialogue options usually reflect that as well.

    How good/evil is Henry in your games? Tell me I'm not the only one who plays this way lol.

    After typing this I started Theresa's DLC and it's funny her talking so nice to everyone while a bloody axe hangs at her hip.

    submitted by /u/Stock-Orange
    [link] [comments]

    I enjoy this game BUT...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I'm surprised after all this time, the NPCs still have audio cues such as, "Who's there?" or "What's going on over there?" when it's broad day light and nothing suspicious is happening. It's one of the few things that breaks the immersion. Anyone know why they never fixed this? It's so consistent.

    submitted by /u/cianumis
    [link] [comments]

    I love it

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    This game has letterly changed the way i think about the world and how u can achieve what ever you want if u try ur best .....also whenever im not feeling good i think about a Sunny morning in rattay ...makes me feel happy:)

    submitted by /u/YourwifeboyfriendXD
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom Come Deliverance!!!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    This game is miles better than Witcher 3. Fight me

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Infinite loading screens

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    fuck this game. keep losing hours of progress to infinite loading screens whenever I reload a save file that's been recently overwrote. I reboot the game and its not there. im fucking done.

    submitted by /u/lleavve
    [link] [comments]

    Best helmet???

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    How the hell do i beat the custodian speech check?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I have 19 speech 19 charisma and 19 intimidation (or whatever it's called). I've done it multiple times and it fails every time. Whats going on??

    submitted by /u/8274657201757716399
    [link] [comments]

    Calimacil foam sword replicas from the game

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Calimacil foam sword replicas from the game

    just wanna say im not sponsored or affeliated with Calimacil or warhorse studios, I just wanted to tell you guys that calimacil does some pretty cool replicals of Sir Radzig's sword, Henry's sword and the bailifs mace. Im sure most of you know but even if one person didn't and they decide to buy one, that would make me happy. I bought Sir radzig's sword and i think its pretty dope!

    I put some pictures too so you guys can just look at em

    https://preview.redd.it/29pjk6da9co51.jpg?width=1500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3f94829911e6834082cedb8a979a29b2341d9695

    https://preview.redd.it/zpw8bkca9co51.jpg?width=1500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e545c738c3475dab3aa84641383166942470e5c5

    https://preview.redd.it/9irknpca9co51.jpg?width=1500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a84e06f3a516a79a75548d84da544e6c3c53339b

    heres the page

    submitted by /u/fadyfota
    [link] [comments]

    Is it impossible to increase reputation in Ledetchko?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    I have no quests left and my reputation is at 57. I've haggled away 30,000 groschen across as many merchants as I have found and my reputation hasn't increased. I've fast travelled between Ledetchko and Sasau maybe 60 times and never once gotten a guards+bandits event.

    Am I missing something or is it literally impossible?

    submitted by /u/corywatch
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Question

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Is there a way to make fast travel safer so I dont run into 5 Billione Cumans when I travel 1 km?

    submitted by /u/cb30001
    [link] [comments]

    Rant about campaign play [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    So I was doing many side quests (not all, but most) and at lvl 19 proceeded with the campaign missions, namely to find the bandits in Vranik and go on from there.
    What I didn't know is that from that point on, until the assault on Talmberg Castle and its taking by the enemy, is that I won't have time to complete some side quests and that they will forever be marked as failed (Robber Baron to name one)

    Who the hell thought its a good a idea ? Why is there no any in-game clue, puzzle, or simple notification in the UI "hey listen up a***hole your quest will be failed if you go on"

    At that point I gave up. This is my breaking point. Now at the sneaking mission into Talmberg Castle. I could not care less anymore, for the story or any character at all.

    I just run, raise the alarm, let them execute the hostages, 0 f's given.

    Now the Siege mission. Help people around camp ? For what ? So more side quests can be forever cancelled and marked as failed ? How about, NO ?

    So I skip all the optional objectives. I skip all dialogs. I just don't care anymore. I just want to finish this stupid storyline faster. I started the game with love for every single detail. I actually walked in the forests (or move slowly when mounted) and enjoyed the scenery, enjoyed each quest and activity, the AI, the warfare, the dialogs.

    Not anymore.

    Now to repair the situation I have to start a new story (because by the way, the quest "A place to call home" failed too, because for some lengthy amount of time I didn't put any money in the chest, then by accident I spoke to some bloke in Talmberg and he mentioned he takes the bailiff title back, and I can piss right off.)

    Unless of course there is a cheat or save file edit that I can do to re-enable the quests ? (not that I know of, this game isn't famous for save file editing)

    edit: I just realized I can reload a save just before entering Vranik and do all side quests there, but this would mean a huge progress regression

    submitted by /u/Juppie902
    [link] [comments]

    When is the best time to do each dlc?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment