• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Kingdom Come How it feels to finally reach the max level for the combat skills

    Kingdom Come How it feels to finally reach the max level for the combat skills


    How it feels to finally reach the max level for the combat skills

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Yes, I love these comics��

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Ambush by Dominik Mayer

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    The most enjoyable RPG experience I have had. Period.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Johanna from "In God's Hands" is the biggest hypocrite

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Spoilers!

    All she does is complain that no one will help her with the injured, but when you mention helping the construction worker she's all "jesus fucking christ Henry you absolute simpleton what the fuck is the matter with you tryna help people who aren't from Skalitz"

    Seriously lady? You wonder why no one wants to help you?

    submitted by /u/UStealMyName
    [link] [comments]

    A beggar praying to my dog.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Great game but...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I'm very sorry to find that even after years from the release of the game, so many bugs are present. I lost my save game, because of a documented bug that affects many players regarding savelocks not correctly cleared. When this happens (quite randomly), the game doesn't allow you to save anymore, effectively locking out your progress in the story, as you can't save. I'm quite disappointed in having to throw in the waste 57 hours of gameplay, and will NEVER play again this game, even if I loved it.

    submitted by /u/glennhk
    [link] [comments]

    How's Hunting?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I don't own this game, but consider buying it. According to a video of one year old, the animals are so dumb that they only react to distance between them and the player. They completely ignore you when you shower them with arrows as long as you stand outside the detection range.

    Is it still the case in the latest version?

    submitted by /u/saamohod
    [link] [comments]

    Master strikes

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Any tips on perfecting master strikes like is there a random chance of getting one because it seems like I do the same thing every time but it doesn't always work

    submitted by /u/brado91
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Spoilers - Nest of Vipers Question

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone, just had a quick question on Nest of Vipers

    I've managed to sabotage 3 pots and 3 arrow buckets but does this make any difference at all to the outcome? Do you HAVE to do every single one for it to count as a successful sabotage?

    My stealth is quite low and after a few tries and managing 6/8 I cannot be bothered going through the hassle again

    submitted by /u/ArmieG3
    [link] [comments]

    Alchemy questions

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I have a mod (alchemical warfare) that increases the effects of bane and poison so NPCs croak within seconds of being hit, though sometimes it seems to work and sometimes not. I poisoned a mace with bane and took out three bandits pretty easily, they just dropped. However, when I went to battle with a fully-armored foe I got in 5 or 6 hits and it didn't seem to phase him a bit. Does my weapon have to contact a NPC's skin to work? I assume the little green flask next to a weapon means it's poisoned? Does that mean the weapon is poisoned until the potion runs out? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/karmictaragem
    [link] [comments]

    Using original game save file on royal edition

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    As above really... I had the game when it originally came out and loved it. Got stuck on a glitch where the bird cages wasn't there so I gave up.

    Saw the royal edition on pen sale and downloaded it but it won't let me use my old saved file. I'm guessing I'll have to start the game all over again?

    submitted by /u/CaptainYid
    [link] [comments]

    New to game and loving it.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Recently started playing, games beyond what i was expecting, already dumped 30 hours into it and I'm not even sure I've accomplished much.

    That being said, I was hoping someone could help me out with a question.

    Do I continue with the main story line to X point, or just basically enjoy my time as i see fit ( aka is there features locked behind story progression?)

    submitted by /u/Raxdamighty
    [link] [comments]

    No random encounters

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Anyone got a fix for this that doesn't involve hearsay? Like an actual solution, not one blaming mods or some random quest that obviously isn't the reason and was circumstantial, or should I just uninstall now?

    submitted by /u/bigmanbracesbrother
    [link] [comments]

    Foe encounter in Rattay

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Experiencing a bug with this pathetic game that has stopped all random encounters. Except a random one every few hours, a foe encounter in rattay with a random townsman who just runs away. Anyone else had this?

    submitted by /u/bigmanbracesbrother
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment