• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Kingdom Come Diff

    Kingdom Come Diff


    Diff

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    God be praised!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    its all Bandage (3), Bludgeon, Boar hide, Cobweb, Dog skin, Torch?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Henry unaware of things to come, playing with a wooden sword like a child - From A Woman's Lot

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Now I'll be thinking of this whenever I come across a camp near the rivers.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Happened to me on stream not so long ago

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Infernal Justice for the Inquisitor (Spoiler: it didn't go well)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    When you decide to draw a meme

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Jebat!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    So I'm playing KCD royal edition on ps4 picked it up when it was on sale during the days of summer sale. I'm liking it a lot so far and I'd just got done raiding Pribyslavitz. So I decided I was gonna buy a new saddle for my horse. I got the noble saddle with 4 saddlebags cause I steal a lot and loot corpses so I needed space. It was 1.4K Groschen. So I'm completely out of money (except for the 30 groschen I got from selling and haggling the price of my old saddle.) So I'm pretty much flat broke and I'm trying to rebuild Pribyslavitz. I see she has a quest. Divish isn't buying horses from her any more. So I help her out and race the horse to win Sir Divish's favor. I win and he says he'll buy horses from her and her stud farm once again. I go back and talk to her expecting to be able to keep the horse or get an ass ton of Groschen. Right? Wrong! I got the same saddle I purchased earlier and 250 Groschen. I'm like Sakra! I immediately try to sell the saddle back to her and she offers 400 Groschen.... :(. I thought well I'll just reload my save from before I bought the saddle. I did loaded it and then I saw how much money I had, 30 Groschen. Then I'm like well I'll load the save before that and it's from a manual save from around 3 hours ago. So a word from the wise to whoever's going to buy their best saddle. DONT, JUST DO THE DAMNED QUEST.

    submitted by /u/BlowsAllDowns
    [link] [comments]

    Alchemy Question

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    This one of the alchemists; where can i find this herbarium that Johanka is talking about? I'm trying to find this Purple healing herb for a side quest, and trying to distinguish how to distinguish weeds from other herbs, please help!! thanks :D

    submitted by /u/sanadabulaila
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t train in the training arena

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    So I go to the training arena and I waited an entire day for the guy to show up and he never did am I doing something wrong or has my game just glitched?

    submitted by /u/brado91
    [link] [comments]

    Traffic Cone in Vranik Forest

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I want to stress at the start I love this game, but in the name of Christ Devs, can you disable that stupid soft autolock in the next game??

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Seriously, all it is is a hindrance to my combat. I almost had 3 heavily armored Cumans beat, but because one motherfucker with an axe got behind me out of sight I was killed! Come on, if you wanna really make this shit realistic, disable that in the next game and give me full control!

    submitted by /u/ghostinthewoods
    [link] [comments]

    Rupert (Talmberg Quarry)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    After completing "The House of God" quest, Rupert has a dialogue where he thanks you for clearing his name as it's saved his business. He then hands something to you as a thanks for helping him.

    What did he give ? I didn't see any prompt come up and I can't find anything in my inventory to identify as something he gave me.

    submitted by /u/instArice
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for the platinum trophy?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    I'm about to embark in my quest for the platinum trophy of this masterpiece and I was wondering if some of you have tips or advice. I don't have the merciful trophy which is in my opinion the hardest one for me (I like to kill cumans in game) and the herb one. But yeah, general tips would be welcome!

    I'm extremely rusty at the game, hoping to get back on the saddle quick!

    submitted by /u/Amairca
    [link] [comments]

    How does one block enemy counter attacks when they perfect block you and time slows?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I've been trying to figure this one out as it seems to be inconsistent. At first the enemies would only try to stab, to which I could easily side step. But now they will slash from the top and sometimes I can perfect block back if I wait a few split seconds and other times I can't block it at all. And yes, I know what a master strike is and it's definitely not a master strike. Should I be holding down the block button when I'm perfect blocked and read the direction their counter slash is coming from?

    submitted by /u/monky10
    [link] [comments]

    Highest Level, best Sword, against Runt the cunt

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment