• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Kingdom Come that genuinely cracked me up in the game

    Kingdom Come that genuinely cracked me up in the game


    that genuinely cracked me up in the game

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    So you've chosen death

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Finally beat this man with real weapons. What a rush

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Goddammit, Henry, put your arms down. I'm not here to frisk you.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    what a close game

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    [Spioilers] Why Captain Bernard dislikes Henry so much?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I'm atm doing my second playthrough and I remember him beeing grateful for dealing with his cousin, but throughout the game he acts exteremly harsh towards Henry even after everything he has done. Sometimes he is real dick about stuff.

    Any idea or hint why it is like that? Is it just 'Henry-is-the-new-guy' who is promoted very fast? Or is it just me? Robard can be rough, but still he developes respect for Henry, Beranard is just an ass most of the time.

    submitted by /u/Palerthegamer
    [link] [comments]

    Henry in Propaganda Ad

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    In KCD 2 can we please...

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    load bodies on the horse so we can transport them far away from where we "found them" or throw them in a nearby river or something? Would love to choke someone (bandit) in skalitz and drop em off in the middle of Rattay surrounded by guards. Lol.

    submitted by /u/ChunkyzV
    [link] [comments]

    Horse tack and pebbles

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    I'm reluctant to trade Pebbles in and can't see any horse surpassing his (her?) Superior loyalty and bravery. Change my mind

    Also do you need horse tack and armour etc? Or is it purely cosmetic? Can your horse die?

    submitted by /u/roggue123
    [link] [comments]

    Advice to new players, if there are any

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Dont rush side quests, rush main quest and stop just before questions and answers or after that (both are not time-limited). I completed too many side quests it seems and I'm a terminator in the land of bohemia which fucks up the immersion. There is a speech check with a special character and if you fail quest will get 100% more fun instead of just convincing the character. I learnt about this from wiki and knowingly failed the dialogue. My speech was too high for that quest and it was intended for you to fail. So I'm doing every single fucking quest with wiki open, which is kind of boring.

    So dont rush side quests. For the sake of your fun

    submitted by /u/Jeredriq
    [link] [comments]

    (Minor Spoilers) Cuman armour

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I've got to get the three Cuman armour sets for Matthew and Fritz, got 3 sets of armour and two helmets but need one more that covers all of my face. As I travel between the Cuman bases they're all empty, any tips? Maybe Skallitz?

    submitted by /u/roggue123
    [link] [comments]

    Best time to start DLCs?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I'm new-ish to the game. I played a little bit before but I sucked, and even though I like the idea of this kind of game, I didnt continue. I recently got the game again because I got a great deal on the Royal Edition and I'm loving it so far. I have a few ways to start DLCs so far but I'm not sure at what point I should get into them. Storywise I just spoke with Ginger hiding in the woods and I dont think I'm super far into the story yet. What's a good time in the game to start the different DLCs?

    submitted by /u/ohsinboi
    [link] [comments]

    Should I start over or pick up from the middle?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    So I was in the middle of the game at an awkward part where my weapons and armor stats hadn't quite caught up with my level yet. Then, I ran into some really frustrating glitches and got busy with transferring to a new uni in a new city during corona so I quit playing sometime before summer. It's been a while and I've been playing other games and developing other muscle memory. But this game doesn't just take muscle memory, it takes real memory. And I don't even have the former, much less the latter in my head anymore.

    What do y'all think? Should I start over from scratch, or try to catch up in the middle?

    submitted by /u/blackonyxring
    [link] [comments]

    At your service my lady Quest [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    So, i want to get all achievements in the game and i will have to do my 3rd walktrough.

    My question is: Is the "At your service, my lady" quest still available after Talmberg siege?

    Im asking this because, I have to unloch the "Virgin" achievement but I also need "Full House Sinner", so my idea was to first complete the main story line and then try to get the Johanka's one, but I dont think I will be able to do it.

    submitted by /u/WhileILightMySpliff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment