• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Kingdom Come What a good boy🐶

    Kingdom Come What a good boy��


    What a good boy��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I cant be the only one who does this

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Hey does anyone have any information on the length of this guy’a reign? What about whether or not it was successful?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Feel quite hungry!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Idk why but this little map token made me chuckle

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    That is a sacrifice I am willing to make

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I recreate the concept art of kingdom come deliverance in blender !

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Would be cool if we had a competition using the architect mod

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Sadly only pc players could participate of course. So let's say everybody gets a week to build the best town/village using the architect mod and then we all vote on which one we thought was the best one.

    Would be a fun challenge I think, especially if the mods on this sub were the ones orchistrating it all.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/olafkonny
    [link] [comments]

    "He may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your daddy."

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    What would you like the sequel of kcd to focus on

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Choose wisely or don't

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_thots
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth armour

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    What is the best stealth armour and where can i get it ( im talking about visibility and how low I can get it )

    submitted by /u/LIDL_KEYBOARD
    [link] [comments]

    Rare portraits of Henry of Skalitz

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Sleep

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    So I'm at the quest right after you besiege Vranik, but I didn't get enough sleep before the siege. So now, I am nearly fatigued to the point where I will black out. How should I approach the siege of Talmberg while I'm at 15 fatigue? Should I let myself black out in Vranik to get my energy up?

    submitted by /u/oreosumsum
    [link] [comments]

    Sorted Inventory Mod

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    hey guys, is there any sorted inventory mod still work with the latest update out there ? i found some on nexusmod but it didnt work :(

    submitted by /u/RiskSunny
    [link] [comments]

    What nice bandits!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    While fast traveling, I came across a pilgrim who looks like they want to talk. Of course I stop to scout and I see a crying woman sitting by the road. I walk up to her and she yells "At him!" and combat starts. Since I'm such a well liked guy in the province, of course she yells "God by with you, Henry!" as she runs away and her partner attempts to kill this heavily armored knight.

    submitted by /u/goda90
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any leveling up exploits?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I've been having a hard time playing the game and I thought that I could just use some exploits but all the ones I've seen are old and dont work anymore.

    submitted by /u/GodOfClean
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please mod some medieval Carpenter Brut into the game?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Somebody please tell me what I'm using about using a bow

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    How do I start using one?

    How in the fuck am I supposed to adjust my aim and account for sway at the same time? What am I doing wrong?

    Edit: to clarify, I'm looking for tips to get started using a bow in game, not about controls or mechanics. Are there places where I can train without having to invest money in arrows? Does it only get better by shooting living things? Those kinds of tips. Please and thank you

    submitted by /u/Batchetman
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so sorry but I had to share this. A friend and I recently discussed some new games to play and I kindly yet firmly convinced him to give KDC a try. He liked it and we decided to try to play some of its music together. In the end we decided on doing a disco version of Talmberg's theme. Enjoy!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Murder weapon: horse

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I dunno if that's common knowledge or not, but apparently you can kill with a charge of horse to the face. I've no idea how it works, if it's a bug or what, cause you hit npcs on the full gallop all the time. In 150h of playing it happened two times that apparently I killed a guard that way. I didn't actually notice the moment of killing, I noticed the jail bars icon, rode back like 100m to see a dead body and guarding running to arrest me for murder - all without getting off the horse. So adding two to two, it looks like I killed them with a horse.

    submitted by /u/Dobrzejszy
    [link] [comments]

    Cool idea, only equip what you can buy or that is not looted!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    tl;dr People started calling me a knight after just a few hours of gameplay because I looted all the bandits. Now i only equip items that i have bought in a store or been given.

    I started a new game, and even before the first big attack on the "village" or castle in the woods, people started calling me a knight. That was because I was looting Bandits with better armor and all that.

    That got me thinking of a more realistic way of playing. I instead threw all my equipment away that i looted. And only used the basic starting clothes. Then i went to a shop and spent 1500 on a new helmet and body protection.

    Lets face it, Heny is a blacksmith, just starting out his adventures. For as far as I have come in the story, he has only helped investigate one murder and his reputation is not that great yet. So he should not be called a knight after just a few weeks in the Service of Sir Radzig Kobyla. Also this makes the economy more even. Instead of making massive amounts of money selling loot. I don't think it was very normal to loot dead people, at least not for someone like Henry.

    So what restrictions are you applying to your gameplay that makes things interesting or feels more realistic?

    submitted by /u/tobbsis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment