• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Kingdom Come If Bohemia was a bit more happy place...

    Kingdom Come If Bohemia was a bit more happy place...


    If Bohemia was a bit more happy place...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Henry gets all the women

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    What a horrible thing to do...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Most intense situation you’ve had in the game?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    So, I just had mine after almost 300 hours of playing: I cleared out that last really tough camp the Sasau D-bag gives and came away with tons of loot and collected my earnings. I went to the inn to drop off all the gear but I forgot to take a nap and save and instead headed right to Rattay. Bad idea. A bunch of pathetic peasants ambush me and almost bring me down, but I barely made it. So I marigold it up and start looting when all of a sudden I hear voices behind me. Coming through the woods are a fully plated squad of bandits, and I have very little chance to avoid detection, but I managed to stealth kill one before two others jump me. I manage to kite and kill those two with half my life gone. I'm bleeding though, so I apply bandages and kick back another marigold. I start to walk back toward the road and two more full plate stragglers come running out of the bushes. They caught me by surprise, so I got flanked and I'm back to bleeding out, but I get a good clinch and stab to the face on one and I get a scar maker combo in to finish off the last one with barely enough time to open my inventory to stop the bleeding again. Wheeew. I almost saw about 20k go down the tubes.

    submitted by /u/Shaftula
    [link] [comments]

    A story about a man and his sheep

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Soo decided to start game over and see how powerful I could get Henry (before I got bored of Skalitz). Managed the following stats

    LvL:10 STR:11 AGI:6 VIT: 11 SPC: 4(2pts starter talents)

    Also maxed Maint, almost maxed herb, and 1/2 max stealth.

    Found the best thing to do after the herbs is get ahold of a bow from the guards, chase the sheep into the corner so not to get caught, and shoot em (Bow lvl 12). Take the mutton to kunesh's house, cook it, knock out kunesh from behind and sell the meat to the various vendors, and slowly buy the important stock.

    After I was done I was able to kill the 6 chasing Cumans that you will run into trying to fight and escape, as well as the three harassing Theresea

    Actually had some fun doing it but did get tired of Skalitz after 8 hours in town. And yes I got most the important gear from the guards as well :P

    submitted by /u/cmidlkmp
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that disables the main story. want to be a regular character

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Henry just felt bad about lacking the lockpicking skills

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I got one of these and I love It! :)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    This game is full of surprises!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Why does everyone hate me?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    I've gotta say this game has some of the most hostile NPCs I've ever encountered. The game started with Dad sending me to fight a grown man who, of course, kicked my ass, Robard held me hostage in his castle, Pershik tried to strongarm me into supporting his cadaver thieving scheme, the guard captain told me I'm bad with bows so Hans beat me within an inch of my life and then told me I owe him money for it, Theresa seemed cool when she saved me but now she won't talk to me because she doesn't like my clothes, and the nightingale is mad at me because he's not jazzed about my clothes either. Is it just to drill into my head that being a peasant in medieval Europe sucks? Do you ever like make any friends or meet people who aren't total pieces of shit in this game?

    submitted by /u/wwwcreedthoughtsgov
    [link] [comments]

    It’s not a race boys

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Mega Cuman

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I really hate the Save system sometimes

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    F's in the chat guys just lost almost one hour of stealing and Lockpicking without getting caught to a game crash because i hit someone with my sword. (playing on Ps4)

    submitted by /u/gkx4x
    [link] [comments]

    Madonna of Sasau (spoiler)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I'm prepping for the trial when I go and speak to that Karen that is the swordsmith wife. Knowing she's going to be testifying at the trial, I note the fine fashionable dress she's wearing. Methinks, her clothing might lend status or credence to her testimony, her being a fine upstanding burgher.

    I sneak into her house that night and steal every stitch of female clothing, including the fashionable dress (which will look way better on Theresa, plus without the wimple).

    Sure enough, she shows up to the trial in her underwear. That was awesome.

    However, she still appeared with smug righteousness at the outdoor trial, wearing that same fashionable dress. Topping it off, she had a self-righteous smile as Yohanka had to recant her public square testimonies. (I got the good ending still).

    Guess who's visiting Katra tonight with a dagger. And hopefully getting another dress for Theresa!

    And yes, I'm an atheist, but attempting to burn people on a cross is just wrong, regardless of what they believe.

    So, Henry, judge, jury, and executioner is in motion.

    submitted by /u/KamyKeto
    [link] [comments]

    That scared me to death...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Seeing this a second time hurts

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    What’s your favorite KCD grind?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    What's your favorite grind in KCD?

    I've never typically liked grinding in RPGs, but for some reason I love it in KCD. My favorite for a long time was hunting because of how relaxing and serene the forests are. However, in my current play through, pick pocketing gamblers for their farkle die has been really fun as well.

    The grinds I don't like: lockpicking is such a chore after a while. There's also not any particularly fun ways to grind vitality.

    In any case, what's your favorite "profession."

    submitted by /u/Shaftula
    [link] [comments]

    How do you escape talmberg????

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    The lockpicks are too difficult to do and I can't seem to be able to choke a guard out cause they are wearing armor. What's the best way to get out? I'm on PS4 btw...

    submitted by /u/theiguana_32
    [link] [comments]

    Reputation

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    So, this shop guard in Rattay just starting attacking me, and my reputation went straight from 20 to -84. Is there any way to raise my reputation with guards and citizens?

    submitted by /u/Uruduo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment