• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Kingdom Come This guy in a Peugeot commercial clip looks like our dear Henry

    Kingdom Come This guy in a Peugeot commercial clip looks like our dear Henry


    This guy in a Peugeot commercial clip looks like our dear Henry

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    It is sad that Skalitz never rose again, unlike Pribyslavitz.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    We got it, thanks.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Amazing fight, well done, GG.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    PSA: You can save Theresa simply by whistling for your horse

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    In the Prologue, as you escape Skalitz you have a quest come up to save Theresa, which is easily missed.

    All methods listed online seem to say "hit and run" or "ride into them with a horse" - but a very simple solution I discovered is to simply whistle for your horse ("x" on PC) right before jumping on one of the Cumans horses to run away.

    The whistle distracts the Cumans and you don't run the risk of dying or being knocked off your house - a nice little detail that wasn't made obvious. Hope it helps!

    submitted by /u/marshmachete
    [link] [comments]

    Cool view over Sassau near vanrik

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Can I start the dlcs right away without beating the main game?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    So I've recently just gotten back into KCD (I got frustrated the first time playing and would get my ass kicked every fight) but after reading some tips and grinding out my skill I've gotten a lot better. But I'm just wondering I noticed that I have dlc quests on my map but I'm still only at the nest of vipers quest (the quest that made me stop playing) and I'm wondering if I should keep training before continuing. I just want to know if I should try the dlc before continuing the main story or not. Or just do side quests until I feel more comfortable continuing the nest of vipers quest. I got so mad at this quest the last time it's giving me anxiety knowing I'm going to have to try this again.

    submitted by /u/ashscratchem
    [link] [comments]

    Henry is looking kind of Fancy

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    What mod is this?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I was unaware of these hardcore mode changes.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Best Quest - Playing with the Devil

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Okay this quest is by far the most... unique quest I've had so far. Without spoiling it, you get the option to his on a cow, horse and a chicken.

    Anyone else have a favourite quest?

    submitted by /u/AMacDonald13
    [link] [comments]

    Talmberg repaired?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I avoided doing the last missions because I didn't want talmberg to be destroyed and every post I've seen about it is complaining about no people or why the castle doesn't get repaired.

    I kept a save to return to and decided to complete the game on another. However, in the epilogue, my talmberg is completely fine like nothing ever happened. Why is everyone claiming it stays broken?

    Now I'm kinda pissed about some decisions I made and ways I did the final missions because I just wanted to see what happens and get a few achievements. Now, I gotta go through all that again with my actual save to do stuff right since nothing apparently changes with Talmberg.

    submitted by /u/Hairy_Mouse
    [link] [comments]

    Always restarting

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone else find themselves always restarting their game when playing?

    For example, I'm currently trying tp pickpocket for the vagabond but every time I get caught I'll load up my last save. I've been doing this throughout the game instead going to jail, breaking lockpicks etc.

    Maybe I'm just being too picky about things. It means it's taking so long to get through the game lol

    submitted by /u/Jellybean876
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me with King Charming achievement

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    I'm struggling to raise my reputation with Neuhof after it gets completely ruined by the Scorn Woman quest which I didnt know at the time. How do I raise my rep with this one? This is the last one I need for the achivement. Currently at 64

    submitted by /u/s1nbach
    [link] [comments]

    nest of vipers

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    does anyone know what the recommended lvl for the battle of privislavitz is?

    submitted by /u/ExoticViper98
    [link] [comments]

    Why the fuck isn't Volumetric Lighting default ingame?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    The differences are mind boggling. It makes the game look stellar. If all you wondering, just hit the tidle key ~ in game and it will bring up the console command and type "e_VolumetricFog=1". It makes the game alot more realistic (doesn't affect Achievements). Just remember this will tie in with your volumtric setting ingame so adjust if performance is affected, but with a GTX1080 the difference is minimal.

    Along this note i'd suggest bumping up the FOV to your desired choice and aspect ratio. Currently 75 FOV is a bit narrow so i go for 90 on a 16:10 ratio. Just type "cl_fov 90" into command console.

    submitted by /u/Liquidignition
    [link] [comments]

    A peasant trader and his Mutt taking their wares to the next village.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    How do I accumulate money in the game?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    I want to buy some good armour and stuff, but I barely got about 200 groschens with me. what are the ways I can earn money in this game?

    submitted by /u/schwarzhexe
    [link] [comments]

    GOD I SUCK. I started Trial by Fire too early. Can I beat this at only level 9? Please advise.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Str: 5

    Agi: 3 :(

    Vit: 6

    Speech: 10 (yeah that won't help me in this mission).

    In my possession I have a shitty Mace, a Shield with Talmberg Crest, Dagger, and Villager's ash bow. Somehow I'm still overburdened at 87.6 pounds. So I can't take anything from this battle. I've made it past the part where it says "Take care of the archers" and I basically do nothing, and wait for it to pass, and then the farthest I've gone is "Defend the position", so I haven't made it to the boss yet. The problem is my level with Sword is 3, but I don't have a sword. I can't wield any of the looted swords. And my level with Mace is 1, although I love hitting with blunt weapons, I never actually managed to level this up, because I always die. My best bet at doing damage is probably with the bow, but my bow skill is only 4 and I can barely aim straight. Is there a way for me to clear this mission, using the bow and hiding? I died on the "Defend the position" part because 3 guys killed me really fast. I'm really tired of dying. I wish I could back out of this mission and level up some more. Should I just revert to an older save from like 4 hours ago and level up some stats? What do I need to WIN AND CLEAR THIS FUCKING MISSION? Sorry to swear, iJ ust want to make progress in the fucking story, and I suck at fighting. Please help.

    I didn't realize this would be the BIG mission with the BIG IMPORTANT boss. I regret not skilling up before setting out for this mission, but I was worried there was some time constraint in this mission....when the guys at the windmill made this one guy follow me around, and I outran him on the horse, I was worried I would run out of time, because in the past I've lost influence for being slow at things lol. This game is just kicking my ass. But I'm already like 30 hours in.....SIGH

    submitted by /u/fishmael
    [link] [comments]

    I'm LOVING this game, but it's KILLING me

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    OK, I've put about 30 hours into this game and have to plan an attack on a camp.

    Here's what's killing me:

    The controls - trying to sneak around and sabotage this camp is nigh impossible. Also, every time I seem to get stuck in a river, I'm being assaulted by Cumans or just some assholes who raided my hometown. I'm really fucking tired of getting stuck in bushes, rivers, and trees. I especially hate the physics of trying to scramble up some river rocks, what the hell?

    The glitches

    I love everything else. Especially the writing. I hope to continue with minimal issues....

    submitted by /u/fishmael
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment