• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Kingdom Come "The Perfect Shot"

    Kingdom Come "The Perfect Shot"


    "The Perfect Shot"

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:03 AM PST

    No sight of cumans

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Miller Phillips

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    Such a fan of the artwork in this game, i just had to. Also i die a lot

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:10 PM PST

    Peasants

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Leveling vitality sure looks weird from outside

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:27 PM PST

    Okay I posted about getting 6 sixes yesterday... This just happened.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    New player. This game is hilarious.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:11 PM PST

    I love the dialog. I just started my first patrol with Nightingale. He seemed like a sweet mild-mannered guy. Who just happens to take his job super seriously. Until he doesn't.

    Nightingale noticing a guard not at the gate: Screams in the guy's face to guard the gate and do his job.

    Also Nightingale literally 10 seconds later: "How about a game of dice, Henry!"

    submitted by /u/DeadUncle
    [link] [comments]

    Too good stuff

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:53 PM PST

    Any tips for a newbie like me?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    I jz got this game a few days ago. Anyway like everyone said, this game doesn't give you a super op main character and you're basically just an average person. Are there any tips that might help me? Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Wanker-onthedaily
    [link] [comments]

    A question about modding

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:55 AM PST

    Hi everyone!

    I was wondering what the people are working on at the moment and also got a little question.

    Is it possible to make the lanterns that the villagers carry around after dark a pickable and equippable object for the player character? It would be nice to have them for Henry since the torches are quite annoying imo.

    submitted by /u/S0n1cS1n
    [link] [comments]

    Is the disease in merjoed the plague, or is it something else?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:07 AM PST

    Repair items with any durability mod ?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Are there any mods that make it possible ?

    submitted by /u/sebas01234
    [link] [comments]

    No pause feature in cutscenes?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    I just got this game, but I'm having trouble with it. I can't seem to pause in cutscenes, and it is so damn heavy with them. Even hitting the ps button to go to the home menue doesn't allow pausing.

    I want to enjoy this game but when it is literslly cut scene after cutscene with no pause button it makes it impossible! I've got a 5 year old son, and a wife who absolutely love to talk to me when I'm playing games.

    I'm honestly tempted to ask for my money back from the company.

    submitted by /u/StrangerFeelings
    [link] [comments]

    On Xbox, how to save before quitting?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:25 AM PST

    Newly playing on Xbox and last night quit the game and today saw some of my progress is lost. Is there a way to save or what?

    submitted by /u/Vammypoker
    [link] [comments]

    Explain combat to me in this game?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:36 PM PST

    Cuz as it stands, I am 20 hours in and it feels like all the "depth" is just for show and not functionality.

    "When my weapon is high strike low". Only not because its always parried anyway."When my weapon is low, stab". Only not because its always parried anyway."There is no defense vs a master stroke when timed right". Only not because its still always parried anyway by the AI."Faints". Do I need to say it again?

    It seems like every aspect of combat in this game is more so for lore than functionality.
    Am I just missing something?

    submitted by /u/Harrada
    [link] [comments]

    I literally just had to do a no-hits run against Runt.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:41 PM PST

    Okay so, here's why. Before I got to the duel with him, I was in the part with all the Cumans. Of course I killed them, but the archers got me from the side. I nearly died, but had a fuck ton of apples. Healed, but then got the part with all the actual bandits that had plate and stuff, got through them, but, because of the archers and the part right before you battering-ram the church door, I only had around 5 health, and runt one-hit me every time he got to. But holy shit, I had Herod's sword and it saved me, I had to faint a ton but I got him. I feel immensely powerful.

    j e s u s c h r i s t b e p r a i s e d

    submitted by /u/countcheezus
    [link] [comments]

    Baptism of Fire - It was amazing.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:25 PM PST

    Really. Raiding the camp, with Sir Radzig's army, and having an all-out battle with the Cumans and bandits? I really enjoyed that part of the game.

    I'd say the game's combat system isn't made for things like that (big battles with armies) but I'd be lying if I say it wasn't very fun. It wasn't Mount & Blade levels of battle, but I really didn't expect this in Kingdom Come, so I'm very pleased.

    Also, I sort of managed to defeat runt with a riposte? I really wanted it to be a tough fight haha, good thing I saved just before the mission so I can replay it anytime.

    Can't wait to progress further in the story to see if there's another mission like this. :)

    submitted by /u/CesarDani
    [link] [comments]

    Leg armor that counts as light for "Light Armor" perk?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:03 PM PST

    Right now I have Short Brigandine Chausses which apparently counts as plate. I have also tried the Riveted Chausses which also disables the perk.

    Is there any leg armor that doesnt count as plate?

    submitted by /u/Harrada
    [link] [comments]

    Masterstrike questions.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:40 PM PST

    I've done it a million times already because a bug ruined my game. The training is easy. Doing it against harder opponents not so much. Especially when they can combo.

    I can perfect block every time. Yet using a master strike on the other hand is hard every time. When I google it? I'm told it's just when your enemy moves.

    Long swords are easy. Not so much with the shield.

    So when is the best way to do it with a shield? Was it ever proven that your enemies skill, strength, and agility matter?

    submitted by /u/ScorpioLaw
    [link] [comments]

    PC, saves disappearing when I load the game

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    When I press the "continue" button, the game will not load my last save but an older one

    As this happened nearly every time, I started to check if the game saved properly, so whenever I was saving, I would check if the save was there... and it was... before I closed the game and launched it again

    So every day I'm losing 1 to 4 hours of gameplay and I have no solution, maybe try to save 5 times to be sure ? This is so frustrating to load the game and realise you are were you were 5 hours ago

    I checked in the save file and they are not there, and I DID save my games

    submitted by /u/dantyfriss
    [link] [comments]

    I did an oopsie

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:16 PM PST

    I kinda went on a killing spree over a dice that caught my eye and I didn't go to my previous saves I did a lot after the spree so my question is, should I go back to my old save or continue on and hide my loot and face the consequences?

    submitted by /u/Thesemipacifist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment