• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Kingdom Come Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Introducing Modding Tools

    Kingdom Come Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Introducing Modding Tools


    Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Introducing Modding Tools

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    You know what you did

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:11 AM PDT

    Come here my son, we'll lie in the long grass, watching the hungry flames devouring everything we hold dear

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    Beautiful landscape from the hill near the Vranik

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Found everyone’s favourite place mentioned on the Wall of the Sedlec Ossuary written with bones.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:53 AM PDT

    Wild predators could really spice up the game

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    We all have this feeling that without any bandits to fight or games to hunt, The only purpose of walking in the woods is to gaze upon the amazing beauty of Bohemia.

    I hope Henry can encounter some dangerous predator animals other than boar, Deers and rabbits, animals that can do some serious damage if not careful.

    Pulling the arrows off of their flesh, Eating their meat and guts and selling their fur after a long bloody fight will be so satisfying.

    I hope they can add predators in new DLCs or perhaps in kingdom come 1506.

    submitted by /u/henrytheknight
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] This game is phenomenal, I was totally wrong about it

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    When this game was first announced I thought it looked amazing, but held off for the reviews to come out. The general consensus seemed that it was good, but had a few flaws. That, plus the more rigid rpg systems (eating, sleeping, etc.) turned me off a bit. Since it came out on gamepass I downloaded it to try it out and holy smokes it's everything I never knew I wanted!

    I just went to Sasau and found a heap of sick people I could help. No problem, I'll just quickly fix them up and be on my way, right? Nope, had to brew some potions. Which required ingredients I didn't have. All good, went and collected the ingredients, now I just need to find out how to make the potions. Too bad I still don't know how to read! Lol. So I head off to Uzhitz to learn how to read, but I'm also poor and can't pay the scribe to teach me. Lord almighty it was a runaround but I loved every minute of it.

    All of those rigid rpg systems that originally turned me off actually add so much amazing depth to the game. I love that I need to keep aware of my hunger and tiredness. That every conversation and interaction has real consequence. Every character is a real character, there's rich story to almost every npc you come across. This game, by and far, sits atop my all time favourite games list; tied only with the Witcher 3.

    Tl;dr: game is guuuuud

    submitted by /u/shield_biter
    [link] [comments]

    So, right, lockpicking right...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    If this game is meant to be so focused on reality and realism, why would it be you couldn't just mash a chest open? For that matter, why would it be that if you kill the two bandits at their camp, neither has a key to the chest they must have a key to for it to be locked?

    It's such a bizarre oversight coz it's only done to add a mini-game to a game focused on reality and rootedness.

    submitted by /u/TrackingLunacy
    [link] [comments]

    another interesting "accident"..

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:52 AM PDT

    Ending

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    This game had me hooked until the very end. However, when i realized half the games plot was left unsolved it really disappointed me. Why make such a good game with literally the shittiest ending ive seen on a movie, tv show, game, etc..? Absolutely aids.

    submitted by /u/8000roxas1234
    [link] [comments]

    I'd totally take a class with Konrad Kyeser ngl

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    What's this sneaky little update before Dziady? Do we finally get wereboars and other spooks that lurk in woods and abandoned mines?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Our horse farm got wrecked but at least Henry has come to see us! Jesus Christ be praised

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    How do I get Ulrich to be friendly again?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    New player here. I'm trying to complete All that Glisters, but when I try to speak with Ulrich, he starts attacking me. When I first met him, I accidentally hit him with my sword after talking to him, and we fought. Now my reputation is low with him. Is there anyway to fix this, or do I need to say goodbye to Ulrich?

    submitted by /u/Rokkipappa58
    [link] [comments]

    What do you mean "clanking around" ?! This is how i go everywhere. Also yes.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    This game scared the shit out of me

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    Am walking around the forest, tracking some gang of bandits, see this weird pagan hut with some virgin blood or som'n spilled all over the place, it's super dark and i can't see past the tip of my nose, bushes all around me all that. Anyways i hear some random guy saying something, even though i'm all alone here. It was similar to what bandits say when they notice someone is sneaking around, but there is no one around.

    I mean Bernard did talk about some cursed shit going on, but jesus. Feels like i'm gonna get jumpscared any at moment now

    submitted by /u/NaapurinHarri
    [link] [comments]

    I can't load my saved game

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    I can't load my saved game

    i play game via xbox gamepass pc. I didn't use a different microsoft account. didn't change game folder location or save location. how can make game see my save files? same thing happened to outer worlds

    https://preview.redd.it/h97wxnkacfv31.png?width=506&format=png&auto=webp&s=cba41fe1a52e138e22ddab2c7a009985c9d4ad83

    https://preview.redd.it/yp98zao5cfv31.png?width=549&format=png&auto=webp&s=0051112ba21f4e2a6191fa50f97447ebae554a7a

    submitted by /u/Cavlus
    [link] [comments]

    Combat system

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:58 PM PDT

    Yeah I've really like the game so far. Nearly 50 hours spend.

    The immersion is Epic. The quest are really nice.

    I trained a lot with Robard but don't know to do combos.

    I chose the sword.

    Is there any other weapon which is easier to do combos or am I just a friggin noob lol

    I play on PC.

    submitted by /u/Yamiimax85
    [link] [comments]

    My best Score ever on the dice game. On my new Normal playthru (outfit is for charisma boost)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    New game help please - when to start In God's Hands

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    On mobile, apologies for any formatting problems.

    I've just started the game again after a long break, finally won Capon's bow while training, it felt good!

    I'm about to go on the first hunt and then out to the stable, but I'm anxious about the Skalitz refugees in Sasau. I can't find any information (and I have looked at every game guide and searched on here) about how quickly you have to get to Johanka before her patients start to die. Has anyone found out what game day is the latest to start In God's Hands? I would also like to go and rescue the Rovna priest before I go to the monastery, is that possible?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    submitted by /u/Mybudgieatemyhouse
    [link] [comments]

    Merhojed Stud Farm permanently closed?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    So, I saved Merhojed from the plague and wanted to treat myself to a horse from their stud farm to help rejuvenate the town's economy, but they seem to not have any more horses. Did I screw up by not going earlier and now I can never buy a horse from them?

    submitted by /u/czs5056
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment