• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Kingdom Come Henry after killing all of ratay

    Kingdom Come Henry after killing all of ratay


    Henry after killing all of ratay

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Good thing he can't see him

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Henry of Skalitz, from the company of Sir Radzig Kobyla!!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Cumans T posing to show dominance to Henry

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I can't be the only one...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Caught me off guard (sound warning)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Henry’s first mushroom trip.. lol

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    So I met a rather faint-hearted knight....

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Dear Theresa,

    I am still on my mission to find that red-headed bloke who was involved in that horrific incident at the stud farm. So far I haven't gotten much further than questioning a lot a charcoal burners (I can't seem to get the smell of woodsmoke out of my clothes). Anyway, I thought I would write to tell you of a recent incident that I can't seem to get out of my mind.

    The other day, I passed through a crossroads and ran into a fellow who was seeking to duel me "for honor". Apparently his Mums had sent him out into the world to be a knight, and to find glory - only he didn't know so much about what he was doing. I heard him out and and he seemed a nice enough chap, so I thought that I would give him a go; let him have a little battle so he could go back and let his Ma know that he was a brave lad. And I could get some practice in to boot (I keep getting chased by bandits, and Cumans, and angry dogs, and I tried to waylay some posh looking fellow the other day and he gave me a right tanning). However, pretty early on in our duel I realized two things: (1) My weapons were pretty beat up and in serious need of repair; and (2) this wannabe Knight seemed a tad more skilled than me.

    So, after realizing that I didn't know how to surrender in an honorable manner (not being a knight or a noble like that big jerk, Hans), I came up with a plan to throw him off and maybe turn the tides in my favor.

    I managed to put some distance between us and pulled out my trusty elm bow. As the knight came charging at me I let loose an arrow at his chest to give him a shock, and hopefully scare him into submission.

    Unfortunately, I'm not so great at archery, and I don't really know how to aim. Instead of bouncing my arrow off his breastplate, I accidentally shot him in the face. He went down like a poleaxed ox.

    "Oh, fuck," I blasphemed before I could stop myself. I couldn't even move I was so stunned. I weakly shouted out to him as he laid there in the dirt, "hey there friend! You okay?" Wishing against all odds, but he didn't respond.

    I managed to get myself moving again, and walked over to where he lay, giving him a little nudge him with my boot, hoping he had just fainted. But I should have known that was too much to ask for given the arrow shaft jutting out of his forehead. He was clearly dead.

    I didn't know what to do, so I stripped his body and dumped it in a stream. I might need your uncle to help me dispose of the corpse - that seems like something he might know his way around. I feel pretty bad. Do you think I should send someone to let his Ma know? I did get a new sword out of all of this though. So, you know, silver linings and everything.

    Anyway, take care, I'll be back in a few days.

    Oh, and by the way, that ring I gave you last time we talked, I didn't realize it but that was Bianca's ring. Can I have it back, you know, for sentimental reasons? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/OneLessEyeball
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I lockpick the "very hard" chest after drinking the Padfoot potion?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Deliverance Seal

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Black Peter Challenge

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    What's the best light armour?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    I'm starting a new game and want to do a light armour game I just don't know what's good

    submitted by /u/comfusionasaperson
    [link] [comments]

    Master Huntsman for Pribyslavitz?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Is it possible to obtain a master huntsman for Pribyslavitz in the From the Ashes DLC? I see the option to invite Huntsman Nicolas, but he refuses my offer as it would be a step down for him. There's a decision in Hare Hunt that can get him removed from his position, but that also means he has to leave the country.

    I've seen reports on forums that say the devs confirmed it's impossible to get a huntsman, but those posts were from 2018 so im wondering if it's been patched since then to be made possible?

    submitted by /u/Balrog229
    [link] [comments]

    Should I leave the DLC for late game.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    I just downloaded the game yesterday (and have been having a blast beside the combat) because the royal edition was on sale for $11 and noticed that some of the DLC was unlocked after the prologue. I'm a couple of quests in should I leave the DLC for late game or just complete them soon. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/oNadeStorm
    [link] [comments]

    In case anyone is into the history behind these games!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Announcement in 2021?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    It's been 3 years since Kingdom Come: Deliverance was released and Warhorse Studios has been clearly working on something since late 2018-early 2019. Taking this into account, will we see an announcement in 2021? Koch Media will be attending E3, could the sequel to KCD be announced there?

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Race-94
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best weapon to pair with a shield?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Why is game called Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    I was just wondering why the game is called kcd. And wanted to know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/BettyBaknoedel
    [link] [comments]

    Do you recomend getting the game with or without the dlc?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Its 29,99€ or 39,99€ . I see many people got it for alot less but these are the prices I can see on Steam

    submitted by /u/ApeWatcher
    [link] [comments]

    How much do I lose by not playing/buying the DLCs?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    Hello there, folks!

    I recently got my hand on a Geforce Now subscription which means I can finally play the game on max settings (my poor laptop couldn't handle the game at all). However, the only version I have is the standard one (only the base game, not DLCs) that was given for free at some point on Epic Games Store.

    My question is - How much do I lose by not playing/buying the DLCs? Are they vital for the story or can they be safely skipped? How much playtime do they add and is it quality gameplay or just a series of fetch quests? Do they change anything significantly from a story/gameplay perspective?

    I'm not usually (if ever) the guy to replay videogames and I always like to get the full experience in a single playthrough. However, the price of all DLCs is 65% of the base game which is, well...quite pricey if you ask me 😅.

    Should I play the game right now or wait to eventually get the DLCs? (when or if the price drops at some unknown point in the future)

    Thanks in advance and I wish you all a wonderful day!

    submitted by /u/ArchAndy
    [link] [comments]

    From The Ashes Buildings?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    I've just started the the From the Ashes DLC, and built a trader and tavern (with a brewery upgrade). Some of the other buildings are mutually exclusive, meaning they cant both exist at once. But you also cant change your mind later, so i need to know what's best for the settlement. Which ones should I build? (i.e. butcher vs baker, guardhouse vs stables, etc).

    submitted by /u/Balrog229
    [link] [comments]

    So I made a post the other day asking for tips for a beginner, here’s an update.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    I freaking love this game. The combat is so fun and addictive. I got into a parrying match with a cuman soldier that blew my mind. I also hit a master strike twice in a row on two different enemies. It was amazing and made me feel amazing. This is one of my favorite games now. I feel like freaking Jaime Lannister.

    submitted by /u/SirCrocodile14
    [link] [comments]

    Just a Small Discovery I Made to Help Level Combat Skills

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    When you beat the final round of the tourney in Rattay, you can beat the shit out of your opponent and still level your skills without killing him or having consequences while the announcer is rambling on forever. Best tip is to corner the opponent right before finishing him, that way you don't knock him away from you since you can't walk around during then.

    submitted by /u/jglenn1562
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment