• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Kingdom Come Researchers reconstruct the faces of Wenceslas the First’s father and brother; Czech rulers Vratislav I and Spytihněv I

    Kingdom Come Researchers reconstruct the faces of Wenceslas the First’s father and brother; Czech rulers Vratislav I and Spytihněv I


    Researchers reconstruct the faces of Wenceslas the First’s father and brother; Czech rulers Vratislav I and Spytihněv I

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Imma leave this here

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    holy shit this game is good

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    just started playing 21 hours in atm, this game is SO GOOD holy fuck this story telling and everything.
    weird physics and crashes take me out of the game sometimes but daaamn. i even understand why they went about the saving system how they did it and how it dissentives save scumming.

    submitted by /u/Filiusnox
    [link] [comments]

    Details awareness post, part2

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    after this dice roll a peasants family will be feeling quite hungry as he can’t feed them anymore due to the amount of money that he lost playing farkle with me

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    When you and your Henry has reached a new evolutionary level in kicking bandit ass with a longsword. All of these guys stopped attacking each other and came at me at once because they knew what a danger I was.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    .

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Imagine if Kingdom Come had the same level of modding community like Skyrim.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Imagine all the possibilites it could have, it could change the game upside down and A LOT of stuff. And im not talking about things like more weapons, more armor etc. BUT COMPLETE game overhaul. changing the landscape, new map area's. like... its endless. It can be a complete new game, and dont get me wrong, the game rn is one of the greatest rpg experiences ever but... just imagine if the modding community was really big. Any thoughts about it? Maybe it would be a bad idea in ur opinion? Feel free to comment and ill be glad to read it :)

    submitted by /u/D_DOmAK47
    [link] [comments]

    First time fighting Runt. Took me a few seconds to realise what happened - but I'll take the win

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    ITS OVER AN- wait a minute

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Ever wish you could listen to the Talmberg forest all day?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Can’t give Theresa items.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    I want to be able to gove Theresa items. I know of some items I can give her, but when I talk to her, I never get the option of giving her anything. I was only able to give her an item once, and it was a bouquet of flowers from the bathhouse quest with Hans.

    Is there something I have to do to give her stuff? I thought maybeI had to do her storyline, but I have and I still can't.

    Any insights on this, or maybe it's a bug I have?

    submitted by /u/sweetladypropane108
    [link] [comments]

    Guards stacking on top of each other and attacking all at once - this happen to anyone else?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Uzhitz + sky replacement = epic desktop wallpaper

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Nest of Vipers, can someone explain what I'm doing wrong with my equipment?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Bye Bye Bernard

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    To my PS5 dudes and bros

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    Anyone else played this sucker on PS5? The quick loading time and steady frame-rate are a real treat and all but I am coming across a graphical error where the pop-in radius is about 15-feet. Very noticeable indeed. Anyone else have this issue? Thx<3

    submitted by /u/Confident-Egg-6828
    [link] [comments]

    Well there goes my plan to flee

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Henry using the force too sharpen his blade(ear rape warning)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment