• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Kingdom Come The storyline battles are always fun

    Kingdom Come The storyline battles are always fun


    The storyline battles are always fun

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    [Showoff] My Henry

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Kingdom Come Deliverance Summed Up In One Image

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    My attempt at a realistic medieval armour i plan on adding more padding later on

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    Choose your Henry

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Can you obtain bandit leader spurs without killing?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    I'll be starting a hardcore no kills run soon, and was wondering if it's possible to pickpocket (or KO and loot) the quest item spurs from bandit leaders, for questlines like 'Ruin' and 'Interlopers'.

    In theory the leaders should always have the spurs in their inventory, ready for lifting and taking back to the quest giver, but if anyone can confirm if obtaining the spurs non-lethally is possible, it'd be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Sardonic_Icicle
    [link] [comments]

    I saw Vagrant being held captive by bandits?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    I was minding my business in the forest when I've heard bandits chasing after someone in their underwear telling him to stop. So I took care of the bandits to find that the running man was Vagrant (the Hungarian translator in lost in translation). After I've rescued him, there is no dialog and I can't talk to him. But he just roams around the bandits camp he escaped from. Did anyone else have this encounter? Or does anyone know why he was captured in the first place?

    submitted by /u/Dr_LobsterAlien
    [link] [comments]

    Calm down woman!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    How to glitch the game to make certain prologue npcs immortal so you can level up every combat skill except bow. *this works on current patch*

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    1- kill every single guard and I mean every single one. This can be done on hardcore, to save scum on hardcore quit out so ur game saves, continue game, if u get caught, let the guards arrest u then u should be where u quitted out from. Or u could surrender, then when they stand still run to the left or right of them, just behind them, they will talk to u, flee, they should be facing the direction they spoke to u at, look away so u don't lock on, crouch knock out, or kill. Repeat ad nausium till every guard is dead, the catchpole, bailiff, the 2 scoozies on the hill where u get the sword piece, everyone.

    2- if u haven't, start the quest line part with Fitz and mathew, save, get ur lock pick whatever u need from them. Make sure u have a weapon u can use, choose the hunting sword, the bludgeon, or the axe. Equip the weapon, save, start the next part of the quest where u throw dung at the house

    2.5- that save before u threw the dung pie is the safety save. U can save while u are doin this exploit, ut if u reload to said save in the middle of the exploit, it will break the exploit.

    3- when the 3 brawlers come, smash them with the weapon u have, axe whatever until they cower. Do the same to ur friends. Now these 6 characters are immortal and cowering so u can train strength, agility, mace, axe, sword, unarmed, and through these skill warfare.

    Note: i don't know how this glitch works per say, but I theorised it works because the quest must only progress past the brawl when the law enforcement comes to break it up. If there is no law enforcement, the fight won't break up. So u reduce the characters healths to zero, at which they cower forever. U can run around do whatever for as long as u don't reload any save past the point of which u threw the dung. If u do reload however, the quest kinda breaks, u throw the dung again even if u did it once, the 3 scoozies rock up, and are passive and then walk away, but they are now mortal.

    I don't know if anyone cares about exploits any more, but I thought I should share this discovery with you all. Have fun.

    submitted by /u/Medical_Set_6254
    [link] [comments]

    Who else thinks Sir Radzig Kobyla is one of the most underrated/best videogame side characters ever made? The way he conducts himself, his cadence and how he treats the main character is very well done.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    How and when do I get perk points and how many do I get?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I picked some flowers and noticed that at level 5 there are two perks in herbalism. Nowhere did it say how many perk points I have so I assumed that when I got to level 5 I could grab BOTH perks. Unfortunately I couldn't. So when can I get my second Level 5 herbalism perk (I'm now level 7 in that skill)? How and when do I get perk points and how many do I get?

    submitted by /u/Drakhanfeyr
    [link] [comments]

    Does Mutt appreciate my alchemy?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I had began dipping my toes into alchemy, grinding out an absolute ton of Marigold Decoctions, and, as I went to drink one from my inventory the other day, I was reminded you can put potions on food as well as on your weapons. This prompted a question. Usually, before every fight I can prepare for, I down a Marigold Decoction, Bivolji's Rage if I have it, standard potions, which obviously make me a lot more durable, but, this made me wonder... Can Mutt profit off of the same thing? I know random dogs can get poisoned if you drop poisoned meat in front of them, but, I couldn't find anything which tells me much about potions and our beloved best boy. Since I'm playing a sort of ranger-type build, beefing Mutt up a bit would definitely be handy. If you guys have an answer for this question, I would love to hear it!

    submitted by /u/TheNiveousHunter
    [link] [comments]

    [spoilers] just finished the Madonna of Sasau

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I got the good ending. Literally had me shaking in the end to see if Johanka could beat the case. She did and my Henry looked super cool as the defender. I had to call every witness I had and bullshit the people who were against Johanka. All in all, high charisma + speech goes a long way as well. Such a good & satisfying end to a great questline.

    submitted by /u/El_Mucho_Danko
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom Come Combat - Anatomy of a feint

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Theresa

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Now that I'm currently doing woman's lot DLC, I feel so bad cheating on Theresa by hiring girls from the baths. I won't do it again from now on.

    Does anybody feel the same?

    submitted by /u/gerard963258
    [link] [comments]

    A Woman’s Lot music

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Anyone know where I could download or even buy music from A Woman's Lot? Theresa's song and themes throughout her story are so lovely.

    submitted by /u/sweetladypropane108
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment