• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Kingdom Come first playthrough too

    Kingdom Come first playthrough too


    first playthrough too

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Yo where tf my Uber driver takin me?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:57 PM PST

    You can pickpocket a dice at the end of A Woman's Lot

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Spoiler: Henry and Stephanie

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:18 AM PST

    Wtf is the point of them sleeping together? I can't seem to wrap my head around it lol. I can understand Theresa (even thoughafter the courtship quest happens there's not much progression), but why...

    submitted by /u/sweetladypropane108
    [link] [comments]

    Test your KC:D knowledge :)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:58 AM PST

    Legends said, the horse's still waiting in Talmberg

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:01 PM PST

    What are the must-have mods for a new playthrough?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Like title. I am doing a new playthrough with hardcore mode but with the mod for the compass (after 10 hours without it I NEEDED that mod).

    Apart from that, are there any mods that you suggest me to try? Anything that offer new challenges or simply cool stuff that can improve the experience?

    submitted by /u/Beavisx_K_90
    [link] [comments]

    The Merhojed captive has escaped, is it a bug or where is he hiding

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Band of Bastards - Console Commands

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Headcracker

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    The first time I used this perk I started laughing so hard I had to pause the game. As someone who doesn't always care for combat, it's glorious.

    submitted by /u/sweetladypropane108
    [link] [comments]

    How many groschens is the quest "The house of God" supposed to pay?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:53 AM PST

    Basically title. As of a recent patch it gives no money because Kingom Come is a well polished game and totaly not a bugfest. I tried to look online but people said it gave an ungodly amount of money (about 2400). If anybody knows how much is supposed to pay please do tell so I can reimburse Henry through divine intervention.

    submitted by /u/ChiliManNOMNOM
    [link] [comments]

    How on earth do I kill runt

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:59 AM PST

    He's too overpowered and my health is like at the very end so my one strike ends my stamina and his combos are just well HIS COMBOS

    submitted by /u/HandOfTheKing___
    [link] [comments]

    How important are the quest timers?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:46 PM PST

    I got hammered tonight by failing two quest timers, which was a little discouraging, but when I looked at the wiki, it didn't seem like they were too big of a problem. The two in question were On the Scent and In God's Hands. For the In God's Hands quest, I wasn't able to save Philip, and I'm not sure about the guy who needed the sleep potions. I gave him two potions but he kept needing more and as of the point where it's telling me to return to Johanka it says the guy needs a potion.

    For On the Scent, when I found Reeky, he was dying.

    Reloading a save that will let me accomplish either quest would cost me several hours of gameplay. Salvaging On the Scent would be extremely difficult, as I didn't even know that one was timed and did quite a lot while gradually maneuvering towards the various possible locations.

    Any suggestions on just proceeding versus reloading?

    submitted by /u/pet_wolverine
    [link] [comments]

    Best beginner's sword

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:40 AM PST

    I have sword stat at lvl 6 and been using common sabre But game says I need more stat to use it efficiently so I'm switching , is assassin good ? It's cheapest in rattay weaponsmith

    submitted by /u/HandOfTheKing___
    [link] [comments]

    Gods Be Praised! Henry’s come to see us!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:55 PM PST

    Able to regain Bailiff status?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    This is my first playthrough and I'm a good 70 hours in. I'm at the siege of Talmberg. I've got all current DLC's for the game - Love the game and I was really looking forward to building my "own" town.

    However, I found out i could not make my town until i progressed through the game further... I did.

    Now I find out that I Sir Divish dismissed me as Bailiff, due to incompetence i think but i was not able to do anything anyway i.e I could not get the materials to build. The game would not let me. This part of the game i was really looking forward to, as some sort of end game.

    So does this mean i cannot rebuild Pribyslavitz? Is there anyway to regain my Bailiff status? Will I have to replay the WHOLE game just the experience this DLC? Or I'm stupid and ruined it somehow for myself.

    submitted by /u/-Alex-E-Jones-
    [link] [comments]

    is the first fight with kunesh on hardcore rigged?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:47 PM PST

    I'm stubbornly trying to win this.

    The reason i ask why its rigged is seems no matter what eventually he just lands a fight ending combo. And if re-engage him after the dialogue, suddenly hes a pushover and goes down in a couple of hits.

    submitted by /u/obnoxiousstalkerfan
    [link] [comments]

    Weird place to meet these 2

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:23 AM PST

    When is noon?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:05 PM PST

    This might be a stupid question, but I'm doing the courtship mission and I can't tell when it's noon, can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Ps4-is-better
    [link] [comments]

    I have this game on PS4 and am soon to be a PS5 owner. Will the loading times be any better if I use the PS4 disc on it?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:33 PM PST

    Also are there any graphical improvements I'll notice or anything else? Thanks

    submitted by /u/PulseAmplification
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment