• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Kingdom Come I searched for Rattay on Google maps, was not disappointed: "Indoor swimming pool".

    Kingdom Come I searched for Rattay on Google maps, was not disappointed: "Indoor swimming pool".


    I searched for Rattay on Google maps, was not disappointed: "Indoor swimming pool".

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Level 2 Henry be like:

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    What level do I have to be to learn this technique?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    The only thing they fear is you on level 20

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Guards attack me at random at rattay, Can i make them stop?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Before they attack, The game mentions "Bad behaviour" - I'm just want to know why they attack me for this (My rep in Rattay is pretty high), and is there a way to make them stop?

    submitted by /u/-SMG69-
    [link] [comments]

    Has any of the devs ever mentioned why you get covered in dirt and horse shite walking from one end of town to the other?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Everyone knows that you get dirty way too fast in the game, but has this ever officially been acknowledged as to why it is laughably fast, to the point where it is pretty ridiculous?

    submitted by /u/TheChatCenter
    [link] [comments]

    I Have To Rant About Combat in this Game.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Let me start by saying that this is by far one of my favorite RPGs. I'm in love with this game and I'm 76 hours into my first play through.

    I especially love the combat! But not when I'm up against more than 3 enemies.

    This might be an unpopular opinion. I think the combat is at its best when you're fighting at least 2 enemies or 1. The combat system was not built for you to fight groups of enemies, which to some extent is realistic. One person realistically could not hold off a group of well equipped bandits or cumans.

    I would be cool with this if the game didn't throw you into the encounters sometimes. I'm currently doing the 2nd stage (I think) of the interloper quest by sasau. I did not build my Henry to be sneaky or good with a bow, which is my mistake. But you have to fight a good amount of well equipped bandits and Mutt is, dare I say, kind of useless. He gets smacked once and it's ARARARARARGH.

    There should've been a sort of companion system, where you can bring along someone like Hans or even hire mercenaries to help take on these groups of bandits, that would be realistic.

    Fighting groups of enemies is hectic as hell and annoying. They surround you and you get pounded in all directions, which drains your stamina and can stagger you, leaving you kinda defenseless. The camera goes crazy, and you lose sense of direction. Also, idk if it's just a console thing, or maybe it's my controller, but switching targets is super unresponsive sometimes and sometimes it doesn't even matter. The game will auto lock onto some bandit in the far distance or keep you locked onto somebody in the front while your getting attacked from behind.

    Again, these could be problems exclusive to me, I don't know. Maybe I did something wrong. Sometimes ripostes don't work either. I go to block and someone will stagger me and. I can't switch to then fast enough because the game locks onto somebody else in another direction.

    But I might just be salty. Like I said, I love this game, the combat, the RPG elements, the world, the characters, they're amazing. But imo, the combat just sucks when you're fighting more than 2 enemies. I hope this gets improved in the second game. Thanks for reading and correct me if I'm wrong in a few places, or if you don't or do encounter the same things.

    Edit to add: I usually fair quite well when I'm outnumbered, but these bandits just kept whoopin my booty cheeks. They were so well equipped I just couldn't not get surrounded.

    submitted by /u/doofjohn
    [link] [comments]

    How often is it supposed to rain in game?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I have around 80 hours in my save and I've just come to realize I've only experienced rain maybe 2-3 times throughout my whole playthrough.

    I feel like my save might have glitched up causing the game to not rain anymore but I'm not sure.

    Anyone have any insight on this ?

    submitted by /u/instArice
    [link] [comments]

    What should they do for a sequel

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Should they stay in bohemia or go to a different place?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zombiepixlz-gamr
    [link] [comments]

    Henry got a little bit hungry. Henry gets mad when he's hungry.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment