• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Kingdom Come I love my Magdeburg cuirass. Oh wait...

    Kingdom Come I love my Magdeburg cuirass. Oh wait...


    I love my Magdeburg cuirass. Oh wait...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Kingdom Come Deliverance in a Nutshell

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Yeeted

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Morning Mass after mysterious mass murderer murders mass

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Ulrich

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Get out of my horse's arse

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    A detail which highlights the historical accuracy of millers being fences

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    When I started this game I thought having the miller be a fence was kind of strange. Someone had to be a fence but why the guy who makes flour? The codex says they were often accused of thievery, witchcraft, etc. This tidbit apparently isn't an exaggeration, being a very common theme in medieval literature.

    Millers in medieval Europe were constantly under suspicion of criminal activity. One of the most famous English authors in history, good ol' Chaucer, had a lot of nasty things to say about millers. Read for yourself:

    Take a miller who does not steal
    And a lawyer who is legal
    And a priest who is not greedy
    And set the three a dead corpse by
    And by the virtue of the three
    The dead corpse will quickened be.

    Millers often had a "gold thumb" meaning they liked tipping their scales in their favor. They loved to tip the scales so much there were laws set in place for prices to be displayed openly and they were under pain of flogging or even death. for incorrectly weighing things. So much so that they threw in an extra item just to be sure -- a baker's dozen. They were described as ugly as sin and some other authors figured they should just have the mill at the local prison because that's where they'll often be.

    Learned this from TastingHistory's video about raston! Thanks Chaucer! I'm filthy rich because of a medieval meme!

    submitted by /u/VerneAsimov
    [link] [comments]

    I saw u/Xchris199X post a few days ago and i loved it so i decided to make my own 100 years war longobowman based on this period painting. It looks like shit compared to his but i had fun

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    What's KCD this song?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    So I keep humming a song from this game to myself, but I can't find the version I'm thinking of in the soundtrack on Spotify. The closest I can find is the shorter and slower "nibble" version here: https://open.spotify.com/track/1W7zwwAzvpy9EvHh8R2xjG?si=hRykakMiSaqDFC8l3JqqNQ.

    Does anyone know if the longer and faster version is available anywhere? Or have I just completely made this up in my mind?

    submitted by /u/justneedausernamepls
    [link] [comments]

    Monk hardcore playthrough

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Ok, so I have an idea of a monk hardcore playthrough which would be light armor and only unarmed combat. Do yall think it could be done? Is there a mod I should add?

    submitted by /u/imtheballer
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple playthrough!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I'm about to start my third play through of this amazing game my question is what have you guys done differently if you've played a second or third time what changed from your very first playthrough to make the experience different

    submitted by /u/RobJLo19
    [link] [comments]

    I recognize that word for one reason

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Tournament help

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    So ive beaten black peter... Both in the tournament ... And afterwards anyway so i tried the tournament again... And did it get a whole lot harder? Like the 3rd guy i went up against i hit him with one combo and it chipped like... A pixel off his health bar and then he KOs me by countering my attacks literally bested me in longswords in 30 seconds i also lost the 2nd round but now do i avoid counter attacks and how di i dp them... I practically cheesed my way through the game with the 110 dmg poison on my arrows

    submitted by /u/themanj21
    [link] [comments]

    I want to wipe city

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I want to kill Rattay completely.. What will happen if i do that? I have finished the game and have nothing to do...

    submitted by /u/RHYEME
    [link] [comments]

    Bandit reinforced jacket

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    I know it can only be found in that particular camp (after Vranik mission). But wth are those odds? I wait one full day, then the camp respawns but I never get it, and I've done so for quite a few hours now. Have Some of you tried getting this armorpiece as well? What's your experience with this?

    submitted by /u/FuckVivillonINeedIt
    [link] [comments]

    A Little help on hardcore

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Hey I'm streaming kingdom come on hardcore with all negative perks What tips and tricks do you nice people have to help me out Legit I keep getting lost so I never go far from the main roads but that doesn't help that much. I'll take any help I can get This game is legit kicking the crab out of me and omg when I die is like I lose 1.30 hours of stuff lost cause I have to find a save and sleep bed or a schnapps but that's it I'm also trying to get all the achievements I love this game I really do it's so addictive and fun But I could use the help Anyway sorry if I'm not making sense I'm not good with words.

    Also one more thing I love sir Hanush and lord capon ? Cap on ? Forgot to spell his name Who's your favourite character?

    submitted by /u/Morgsta-Mash
    [link] [comments]

    [spoilers for Hans Capon DLC] Alfonse’s dice stolen tag

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I stole Alfonse's dice from Mladota in the bandit camp in case the guy needed proof that Mladota was most like Alfonse's killer, but it's been a few in game days, and by now items with the "Stolen in: God knows where" usually lose the stolen tag, even if it's worth a lot. Does this stolen tag ever leave from Alfonse's dice?

    submitted by /u/dushdj
    [link] [comments]

    Awww

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Can I play this entire game without lockpicking?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I own this game on PS4 and it's well known the lockpicking mini game wasn't made for console, I find it impossible to do. I'd like to play this entire game I just don't want to be stuck in a situation where I have to lock pick something to progress.

    submitted by /u/Matthewtodd97
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for improvement

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    1. When you click R3 to switch targets this should instead be used TO lock onto a single target (to use combos and whatnot) but unless used you would be able to freely move your camera in combat (using just the default stab and slash combos as if you were not providing input with your directional stick). Using this method however would sacrifice your ability to use specific combos but would also level the playing field when fighting groups of enemies.

    2. A crosshair should be added when using the bow and can be turned off/on in accessibility options while being omitted entirely on the harder difficulty.

    3. Your armor and clothes get dirty WAY too quickly (without combat) and as a role player this can become a chore repeatedly visiting the bath house 2 or 3 times a day just so you don't look like you're wearing poop as a fashion statement during cutscenes.

    4. The monastery mission NEEDS to be more streamlined it is the ONLY mission I actively disliked and this sentiment is shared with the majority of the subreddit (that I have seen). In order to get through it as quick as possible I just kill the bandit, steal the key from the kitchen, and leave as soon as possible to get it over with.

    5. Polearms need to be slightly nerfed (slightly more damage then the st George sword but also much slower) and should be able to be stored on your horse when not in use, which would also do wonders for our immersion.

    6. Finally New Game Plus should be added letting you use all of your equipment, perks, horse and gold from your previous playthrough while playing through the entire story again.

    Even without these quality of life changes I still find this to be one my most enjoyable games I have EVER played.

    submitted by /u/KUMA_808
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment