• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Kingdom Come I think I have got too many leg armors

    Kingdom Come I think I have got too many leg armors


    I think I have got too many leg armors

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    I could not have been dressed better for this trophy

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    If you kill all the Cumans, this happens.(and yes the story doesn't progress)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Took a trip to the countryside today. It felt like I was in the hilly fields between Rattay and Ledetchko. I just wish I had Pebbles with me

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Warhorse definition of "Accident" is ... questionable

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Honestly, I can replay Kingdom Come as infinite times. So eager for the next part of it ������

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    TIL that you can skip the whole sequence with Ulfric.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    I just started the All that Glisters main quest and I decided to go side questing for a while before progressing. But the first side quest I did was The King's Silver, the one that Tobias Feyfar gives you. As I was on my way back to Rattay to report to Master Feyfar, I came across the mine that you would have found with Ulfric, the one Sir Jhezek of Ronow is in. I wondered what would happen if I just went straight in if they thought of that possibility even. Turns out they did. You even get a unique dialogue.

    Edit: Title says Ulfric, I meant Ulrich lmao. Just got off skyrim 😂

    submitted by /u/nyark2
    [link] [comments]

    The homies at the tavern just have the best life

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    Medieval dogs had it a lot better than dogs do today

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    In my thinking, dogs today are unhappy because of three main things:

    1. Spending the majority of their time indoors and not getting enough exercise
    2. Not having a job to do
    3. Having to spend long periods alone and away from their family

    The dogs you see in the game suffer none of these issues. They spend all day outdoors and their humans are always with them. In addition, being the watchdog and barking when people approach is actually an important task in that dangerous medieval world, and they probably loved being not only a member of the family but one that could contribute in a meaningful way.

    Edit: I just thought of another one, they weren't neutered.

    submitted by /u/markeljachson
    [link] [comments]

    Found a unique horse in Rattay while playing as Theresa.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Poverty and Famine, but with bandits getting shot by arrows

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Remembering Why I LOVE - Kingdom Come: Deliverance (2 Years Later)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    Until next time you fantastic fantastic game. I always feel quite empty when I finish the main story line. We desperately need more Kingdom Come games.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Please help the game is not launching.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    The game says I do not have an active profile when I launch it. I have tried quite a number of things, like uninstalling and reinstalling as well as turning my pc off and on. If you know what to do I would be grateful for your help. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Glad-Ad1441
    [link] [comments]

    What am I missing with this cuirass?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    I'm currently wearing the Magdeburg cuirass and just found the Noble cuirass. They're both showing me the same 23/23/9 defense, but on the stat chart on the right, under my Henry, it's showing me the Noble has +1 slash and blunt over the Magdeburg. Is there something I'm not understanding?

    submitted by /u/DicksOutForGrapeApe
    [link] [comments]

    Combos on a controller

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    Did anyone have problems with making combos on a controller? I tried so many times, and was not able to perform a single one! Had to finish the game, beat the tourney and everything without combo moves.

    Is there a trick or something? I played the game on normal, but I don't I would be able to survive the whole thing on hard.

    submitted by /u/thealphaking01
    [link] [comments]

    So I finished the quest with Theresa..

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    After the courtship quest, can you still sex with her?

    submitted by /u/jdel200627
    [link] [comments]

    Henry's Journey: From apprentice blacksmith to...

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Just got the game, question about the Prey quest

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    First of all, I can't believe I slept on this game for three freaking years. So good, and so relevant to my interests due to the historical setting.

    My question is, do I HAVE to meet up with Capon the next morning after I get the Prey quest? This is the second real-life day of play time I've had and I'm still adjusting to the teeny bit of jank/realism that makes me have to reload progress a lot, and I know I need to get stronger and more skilled before I go on the hunting trip. I've gone on the hunting trip twice now, with my inventory too full, with the wrong equipment, not powerful enough to fight the Cumans, etc. I really want to grind for a bit before continuing.

    I am currently getting ready to rob two of the members of the town guard for some sweet loot while they sleep, and when dawn comes I am expected to meet Capon to go on the hunting trip. Can I leave him there and grind at my leisure for a while? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/XylophoneZimmerman
    [link] [comments]

    Timed Quests?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Is there any list for all timed main and side quests?

    I'm now on the main Quest where i must go to ushitz to find the guy who limps and kearn to read. But i not entered the town yet because i want to do some side quests. Is this a good point to do some other side quests?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/Klutzy-Commercial-22
    [link] [comments]

    The Epilogue feels very...meh. It's not bad, but it's not as satisfying regarding closure.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    So yea, sequel is Henry vs Toth and bald German dude?

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment